Night Hawk NK102 FPS Gaming Keyboard (Metallic Series) with 3 Color Changeable LED & 19 Anti-Ghosting Keys, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Night Hawk NK102 FPS Gaming Keyboard with 3 Color Static LED & 19 Anti-Ghosting Keys (METALLIC SERIES), Black
- Designed specifically for Gaming, Night Hawk will give you speed and responsiveness like never before.
- Night Hawk has time and again delivered top-notch performances without compromising on durability.
- Night Hawk NK102 features 3 Color Changeable LED backlit keys which enhances your gaming experience which is unique only to you. The special ergonomic design ensures that no matter how long your gaming sessions are, you're always comfortable.
- It comes with 19 Special Anti-Ghosting Keys for Advanced Gaming Control.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Night Hawk NK102 FPS gaming keyboard with 3 colour static led and 19 anti-ghosting keys (metallic series), black. Designed specifically for gaming, night hawk will give you speed and responsiveness like never before.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One point which is important to know is that the led backlights are NOT static and DO provide some amount of configuration. A few people have mentioned that the lights cannot be changed and that is not true. The Pause key lets you rotate between 3 different themes and one without backlighting. Fn+Pause toggles the breathing mode through the colors. Fn+PgUp increases brightness and Fn-PgDn decreases brightness.
All in all the Night Hawk keyboards are great for the price that they come for.
So far I've observed 3 problems with this keyboard --
1) Sometimes while playing games the movement keys(W,A,D,S) swap functions with the arrow keys automatically in the middle of game , and u have to unplug and replug the usb in your cpu to correct it .
Its really annoying specially when u r playing multiplayer fps games like r6 siege.
Note - this problem only happens sometimes ,not always .
2) When the backlit lights r turned off , its very hard to see whats written on the keys .
Even when the backlit is on its hard to tell whats written on some keys if your viewing angle isn't completely vertical to the keyboard (which never happens).
3) It disconnects automatically sometimes and u'll have to remove and replug it usb again .
I've tested this on my pc and laptop so it definately yhe fault if this keyboard as these problems persists in both .
On the plus side -- this keyboard looks cool and also gives the feel of a mechanical keyboard .
It has 3 light switching options , and u can also lock the 'windows logo' key or all the keys if u want .
If u ask me I'll give it 4/10 .
The cons: some keys feel loose and make too much noise and paint is of very cheap quality. It started to come off only after few weeks.
But you won't find anything more durable and good looking in this price range. So yeah i would highly recommend anyone who likes gaming to get this keyboard.
P. S use better quality paint for your keyboard please.
2. You cannot see letters if the lights are off even in bright day light, and with lights on in day light, you could only see 60% of letters markings. Horrible as it can.
3. You can’t type a word without errors, the keyboard and typing and retracting of button is just like old age hand typewriters, glad it does make sound like that!
Don’t even think of buying it if you have plans of using it for typing purpose even for like 15 mins or chatting in game would be horrible, total failure.
I’m totally surprised by many others happy with this! Regret it does not come with return option. Feels like a goat buying it
All my excitement of opening package and using new 5 star rated keyboard ends here ladies and gentlemen, good day to you all
Keys feel mechanical as the float but actually are membrane keys, Excellent response time!
Keys made up of good quality plastic.
Overall built quality is good according to price to quality ratio.
Sometimes esc key stucks but not regularly.
I use it for csgo and it performs well.
Good For Typing also.
You can consider it as it's a good budget gaming keyboard.
And it also have multimedia functionality!
1- it's a little hard to see some of the keys since the lighting is progressively changing. I have trouble mostly with the number keys above QWERTY, when I need to input symbols.
2- I end up having to hit my backspace quite often while typing because there's very less friction in the action and maybe this is just something I need to get used to and overcome, but, I'd expect actual mechanical keyboards to be less prone to unwanted keypresses.