Nikon D750 24.3 MP Digital SLR Camera with 24-120 4G VR Kit + Free Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Revel in images that are true to every detail with an impressive 24.3 megapixels and an expeed 4 image-processing engine, the Nikon d750 ensures that every single full-frame image you take retains rich gradation and remarkable detail
- Shoot with ease without compromise the Nikon d750 is the first fx-format dslr to feature a newly developed monologue body with a sturdy encased structure for a compact, durable frame and an improved grip with added depth that delivers steady and secure handling
- Never miss a moment with high-speed shooting capture even the quickest moving subjects with exceptional clarity, thanks to a high-speed continuous shooting rate of approximately 6.5 frames per second and an Advanced Scene Recognition System, utilising the 91K-pixel RGB sensor
- Enjoy improved workflow and connectivity share your view of the world and increase your workflow efficiency with the built-in Wi-Fi function, enabling you to connect and communicate seamlessly with your various camera accessories and upload high-quality images to your preferred social networking sites
- Elevate your movie making to new heights as the first Nikon camera to feature a specially designed movie-shooting menu with pre-set control settings, the Nikon D750 is ideal for creating cinematic quality videos easily and efficiently
- Take advantage of a wide ISO range from ISO 100 to 12800 (expandable from ISO 50 equivalent to ISO 51200 equivalent) for stunning image quality even in low light conditions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bring your creativity to life with the new D5600. It features 24.2 effective megapixels, an EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, and an ISO range of 100-25600 that captures beautiful and vibrant imagery, Full HD videos and time-lapse movies even in low light situations. Inspiration also comes easy when you discover new perspectives with the vari-angle LCD monitor and intuitive touch interface. With Bluetooth and the Nikon SnapBridge app for automatic transfer of images to your compatible smart devices, the D5600 is perfect for the connected world.
From the manufacturer
Shoot with Ease without Compromise
The Nikon D750 is the first FX-format DSLR to feature a newly developed monocoque body with a sturdy encased structure for a compact, durable frame and an improved grip with added depth that delivers steady and secure handling. It allows for better manoeuvrability and is the smallest and lightest*1 Nikon FX-format model. The enhanced body is resistant to both dust and water droplets that makes the Nikon D750 your all-weather companion. A redesigned shutter ensures long-lasting use, while the energy-saving design gives you the luxury of shooting as many as 1230*2 shots per charge.
Never Miss a Moment with High-Speed Shooting
Capture even the quickest moving subjects with exceptional clarity, thanks to a high-speed continuous shooting rate of approximately 6.5 frames per second and an Advanced Scene Recognition System, utilising the 91K-pixel RGB sensor. Ensure uncompromising subject detection and reduce back focusing with the camera’s 51-point autofocus (AF) system and Group-area AF mode, even in low light situations of up to -3 EV. The D750 also provides three separate still image formats, the FX, the DX, and 1.2x formats, providing you the flexibility to capture your subjects in a multitude of situations or environments.
Enjoy Improved Workflow and Connectivity
Share your view of the world and increase your workflow efficiency with the built-in Wi-Fi function, enabling you to connect and communicate seamlessly with your various camera accessories and upload high-quality images to your preferred social networking sites. Simply download the free Wireless Mobility Utility App for the iOS and Android devices and transfer images to your smart device*3. Double SD card slots save your images with Overflow and Backup recording as well as enabling simultaneous RAW/JPEG separate recording for added flexibility. The data is easily managed with the option of copying between slots, allowing you to transfer files from one SD card to another.
Experience and Capture the Clarity of Every Image
Enjoy effortless shooting with the Nikon D750’s 3.2-inch, approximately 1229k-dot tilting LCD monitor and three-axis hinge, which enables comfortable framing and easy handling of the camera from various angles. The LCD monitor has been enhanced with an increased number of white dots, due to the new RGBW alignment, and an integrated glass-and-panel structure that allows for a brighter viewing experience. Take advantage of the improved visibility of the optical viewfinder with frame coverage and view the most essential details on the control panel with a quick look of the enhanced information display.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initial lens was the Nikkor 28-300 that I found versatile but a huge disappointment in focus speed and sharpness. I have since replaced it with a Sigma 24-105/F4 which is spectacular and more suited to my style, giving me consistent sharpness across the frame at all lengths. Also better at low light / high ISO situations than the Nikkor.
I also shoot with a Nikkor prime (50mm/1.8G) which is inexpensive and absolutely delightful (use it for landscapes too!). For wildlife I got the Nikkor 200-500mm/5.6 with the camera and I have not used it as much as my other lenses. In my limited experience, the lens is terrific although suited more for leisurely / patient sessions with tripod.
I have just purchased the Tamron 70-200 (latest, G2) for this camera and am absolutely thrilled with the combination. Shot at the Wimbledon centre court last week exclusively with this combination and was astounded by the results even my efforts were not up to the mark!
(I bought the camera and the 3 Nikkor lenses on Amazon - my first ever purchase of such expensive gear online! - last year in Feb and the whole experience was smooth, fortunately).
PS: as I write this, I had to give in my D750 to Nikon service center as my camera is one of the several that have been recalled for the sitter issue (a manufacturing defect) causing random shading in pictures. Apart from this, the D750 is truly an innovative product from Nikon and rightly positioned / feature-filled for the serious amateur.
Nothing to add anything new to the already established Nikon D750. Its still worth of money even after almost 5years since its release.
Thank You Bellstone Trading for this genuine Nikon D750 at a much cheaper price than my local nikon authorized shop, although the price has further gone down after I placed the order.
Go for it!!