Nikon Ml-L3 IR Wireless Camera Remote for DSLR Camera D5000 D5100 D5200 D7000 D7100 D3000 D3200 D90 D600 D610 - Camera Accessory
- For the first time use. Please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder.
- Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface
- Press the button and rotate main command dial until (delayed remote) or(quick response remote)is displayed in the control panel.
- Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera (usually within +/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors, make sure that the subject is not backlit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
- How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected camera's custom setting. For further information, check your camera's manual.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Control your Nikon Digital SLR or Coolpix camera with this wireless remote shutter trigger from Monoprice! This slim wireless remote instantly triggers your camera's shutter without inducing any vibrations or other disturbance. It is ideal for situations
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
318 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Go to Shooting Menu-Release Mode-Select Quick reponse remote
Using it in my D5200
The only minor downside? You have to point specifically towards the camera sensor, and not just in general direction of the camera. This needs a bit of getting used to, plus there's the possibility of you needing to twist your body to an extreme angle during action shots to point the remote precisely at the sensor.
However, it does make my job easier, so I don't regret the buy.
It has only single click. We can't half press like DSLR for focusing. But if your camera in AF mode, once focused only it captures image. And IR censor also excellent. No need to show directly to the camera. If you keep it in your pocket and click also it's working.
Update- The battery of remote (CR2025) gets completely drained if not used for 15 days.So better to keep few spare batteries also.
Just connect the battery and use. (Need to adjust the shooting menu as per your camera model)
Works fine. Missed a few impression. Had to re press the button. Worked from both the front and back of the camera.
Recommend for selfie type shots or for shots made from tripod where pin point sharpness is required.