Nivea Whitening Talc Touch Deodorant, 150 ml (Pack of 3)
- Long lasting fragrance
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Usage: Give it a good hard shake first to make sure all the ingredients are mixed together before you spray it. You should hold the can approximately 15cm from your body or clothes as you spray it
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. For more information click here
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: Pack of 3
Care for your underarms with NIVEA Deodorant. It contains the gentle NIVEA Creme fragrance and 0% alcohol which give you day long odour protection and gentle NIVEA care. The NIVEA Protect & Care Deodorant is dermatologically tested which makes it reliable for taking care of your underarm skin. Odour control: It contains anti-microbial agents that help keep bacteria away thus giving long-lasting odour control. Long-Lasting Freshness: It contains the NIVEA Creme fragrance that makes you feel fresh.
Review this product
110 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Best deo for the sensitive skin, doesn't burn or cause any itchiness.
2.Amazing fresh citrusy smell.
3.talc touch, means it quickly dries up and gets absorbed into the skin.
4. The smell stays for good amount of 10-12hrs but even after that the talc touch keeps working its charm of keeping the pits dry and odorfree for around 24hrs.
1.less quantity for the price we pay.
2. Not always available, keeps getting out of stock.
3. No major whitening effect even after regular though minor shade variations can be seen
This deodorant has some sort of talc in it, probably for prespiration control. Once applied, it's difficult to remove the talc layer, eventually it builds up and leaves the skin darker than before.