Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The No-Fight Divorce Book: Use Mediation to End Your Marriage Peacefully Kindle Edition
★★★★★ 2019 updated edition.★★★★★
Don't make divorce harder than it already is. The No-Fight Divorce Book provides you with all you need to know to take advantage of mediation, an increasingly popular, proven alternative to traditional divorce that is less time-consuming, far less expensive, and a whole lot more civilized.
In The No-Fight Divorce Book, former divorce attorney and mediator Sember explains what mediation is, how it works, and how to use it to take control of your divorce and work with your partner. She explains, in plain English, the legal basics involved, providing you with
- Tips on what to expect from your mediation experience, how to properly prepare for the process, and how to reach agreement in mediation
- Checklists, questionnaires, logs, and communication techniques that help you stay organized
- "Words That Work" that help you deflect conflict and promote understanding and compromise between you and your spouse
- Professional guidance on how to mediate key divorce issues, including property settlements, alimony, child support and custody
The No-Fight Divorce Book is the only divorce mediation guide that emphasizes communication skills and helps readers learn how to talk to their partners in mediation. The book also focuses on solving common mediation problems. Other information includes:
- How to find a qualified mediator
- Why you need an attorney and a mediator
- How to convince your partner to use mediation
- Different types of mediation that might work for you
- Court-ordered mediation
- How to determine if mediation will work for you
- What to look for in your agreement with your mediator
- How to get into the mediation mind-set
- Why you might want to involve your child in mediation
- How to create a parenting schedule
- Tips on negotiating alimony and property settlements
- How to review your final settlement
- What you need to do to make the settlement legal
- Why you might need tolegal
Why you might need to return to mediation after divorce
How mediation can be used by unmarried couples
Don't let your divorce ruin your life. Find out how to effectively use mediation for a calmer, more civilized divorce.
- ASIN : B005DTKPPI
- Publisher : Sember Resources (20 July 2011)
- Language : English
- File size : 720 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 290 pages
- Customer Reviews: