Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The No-Fight Divorce Book: Use Mediation to End Your Marriage Peacefully Paperback – Import, 1 May 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 Days Replacement OnlyThis item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, accessories, CDs, user manual, warranty cards, scratch cards, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing replacement.
Enhance your purchase
Get divorced without fighting! End your marriage on your own terms and without the cost and heartache of a traditional divorce. Divorce doesn't have to be harder for you than it already is. The No-Fight Divorce Book provides you with all you need to know to take advantage of mediation, an increasingly popular, proven alternative to traditional divorce that is less time-consuming, far less expensive, and a whole lot more civilized.
In The No-Fight Divorce Book, former divorce attorney and mediator Sember explains what mediation is, how it works, and how to use it to take control of your divorce and work with your partner. She explains, in plain English, the legal basics involved, providing you with:
- Tips on what to expect from your mediation experience, how to properly prepare for the process, and how to reach agreement in mediation
- Checklists, questionnaires, logs, and communication techniques that help you stay organized
- "Words That Work" that help you deflect conflict and promote understanding and compromise between you and your spouse
- Professional guidance on how to mediate key divorce issues, including property settlements, alimony, child support and custody
The No-Fight Divorce Book is the only divorce mediation guide that emphasizes communication skills and helps readers learn how to talk to their partners in mediation. The book also focuses on solving common mediation problems. Other information includes:
- How to find a qualified mediator
- Why you need an attorney and a mediator
- How to convince your partner to use mediation
- Different types of mediation that might work for you
- Court-ordered mediation
- How to determine if mediation will work for you
- What to look for in your agreement with your mediator
- How to get into the mediation mind-set
- Why you might want to involve your child in mediation
- How to create a parenting schedule
- Tips on negotiating alimony and property settlements
- How to review your final settlement
- What you need to do to make the settlement legal
- Why you might need to return to mediation after divorce
- How mediation can be used by unmarried couples
Don't let your divorce ruin your life. Find out how to effectively use mediation for a calmer, more civilized divorce.
- Publisher : Brette Sember (1 May 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 202 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0984502653
- ISBN-13 : 978-0984502653
- Item Weight : 304 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.17 x 22.86 cm
- Country of Origin : USA
- Customer Reviews: