- Reading level: 8.00+ years
- Pocket Book: 112 pages
- Publisher: Anvaya Foundation; Fourth Edition edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B082FPZ4S5
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Non Kannadiga To Naanu Kannadiga - Speak Kannada in 30 Days, Proven simple and easy to learn Pocket Book – 2018
Pocket Book, 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The easiest way to learn Kannada or any other language is to hear it spoken or starting with simple conversations. This book is designed by a successful teacher of #KannadaKaliyona initiative of Anvaya Foundation, training #NonKannadigaToNaanuKannadiga from different Indian states and from foreign countries. Rules of grammar have been explained only when there is a absolutely necessary. A direct conversational style, with the help of a minimal vocabulary, makes learning any south Indian language effortless and pleasurable. Initially pronunciation of words could be difficult, specially for the tongues not accustomed to the south Indian languages. But by regular practice, with the help of this book, one can easily speak Kannada.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.