Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
The Notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci (Best Motivational Books for Personal Development (Design Your Life)) Kindle Edition
From the Publisher
The Notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci by Leonardo Da Vinci
Leonardo was born on 14/15 April 1452 in the Tuscan hill town of Vinci, in the lower valley in the territory of the Medici-ruled Republic of Florence.
- Leonardo da Vinci (14/15 April 1452 —2 May 1519) was an Italian polymath of the High Renaissance who is widely considered one of the greatest painters of all time (despite fewer than 25 of his paintings having survived). The Mona Lisa is the most famous of Leonardo's works and the most famous portrait ever made. The Last Supper is the most reproduced religious painting of all time and his Vitruvian Man drawing is also regarded as a cultural icon.
- He is also known for his notebooks, in which he made drawings and notes on science and invention; these involve a variety of subjects including anatomy, cartography, painting, and palaeontology. Leonardo's collective works compose a contribution to later generations of artists rivalled only by that of his contemporary Michelangelo.
- Properly named Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, Leonardo was born out of wedlock to a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, in Vinci, in the region of Florence, Italy. Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Italian painter Andrea del Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan, and he later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice. He spent his last three years in France, where he died in 1519.
- Leonardo is revered for his technological ingenuity. He conceptualized flying machines, a type of armoured fighting vehicle, concentrated solar power, an adding machine, and the double hull. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or even feasible during his lifetime, as the modern scientific approaches to metallurgy and engineering were only in their infancy during the Renaissance.
- ASIN : B01N210078
- Publisher : Prabhat Prakashan (13 January 2017)
- Language : English
- File size : 3106 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 296 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1453894446
- Best Sellers Rank: #149,787 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The product description needs to be re-written to include the fact that this is a text only presentation and thus not as complete as the title leads one to believe. In fact, the title should be properly revised as well because it is deceptive.