(₹410.40 / kg)
(₹388.80 / kg)
Rattan Organic Foods Pvt. Ltd
Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Nutriorg Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats 1 kg (Pack of 2 * 500g ) | USDA Certified | Made from 100 % Organic Produce | Weight Management | Fiber and Protein Rich Oats
|Deal of the Day:||₹432.00 (₹432.00 / kg)|
Ends in 15h 42m 06s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹108.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Apply 5% couponDetails
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Apply 5% coupon on first Subscribe and Save order only.Details
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
|Package Weight||2.54 Pounds|
About this item
- Organically Grown Gluten-Free: USDA Certified Organic Gluten-free, Non-GMO Rolled Oats. Premium quality oats imported from Australia.
- Rich in Fiber: Rich in soluble fibers helping in bringing cholesterol levels down.
- Weight - Loss: Oats comprise dietary fibers in high amounts (14.32 g per 100g), helping with weight management
- Healthy Heart: Rich in Beta Glucan Fiber that assists in reducing cholesterol. A natural call to your healthy heart and blood pressure.
- Chemical Free: No synthetics, no gluten, no added sugar, liberated from use of any chemicals & additives.
Special offers and product promotions
- You have collected this coupon.
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on IndusInd Bank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 2500. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on IndusInd Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 2500. Here's how
- Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on Axis Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on Axis Bank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 2500. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on Axis Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 2500. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on Citibank Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 2500. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on Citibank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 2500. Here's how
- Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on Citibank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Minimum purchase of INR 5000. Here's how
- Additonal Flat discount of INR 1500 on IndusInd Bank Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 10% back up to ₹100 on using Amazon Pay UPI to pay for your shopping transaction. No minimum order value. Valid once per customer during the offer period, applicable only on the Amazon app. Here's how
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Nutriorg Certified Organic Rolled Oats
Nutriorg authentic old fashioned USDA Certified Organic Gluten free Rolled Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3
100% Organic Rolled Oats || Gluten Free
Nutriorg authentic old fashioned USDA Certified Organic Gluten free Rolled Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3. Nutriorg Certified Organic Rolled Oats are gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals and fibers. When processed, the whole grains of oats are first steamed to make them soft and pliable, then pressed to flatten them.
Benefits of Organic Rolled Oats
• Nutriorg Old Fashioned Certified Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats supports weight loss due to their high fiber content
• Oats are a great source of complex carbohydrates that provides a lot of energy.
• Oats are rich in soluble fibers which help in weight management
• The Nutriorg Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats are protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat.
Rolled Oats full of fiber and nutrients. And it is digest and supplies energy evenly instead of all at once.
- Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats can help support weight loss because their high fiber content makes you feel full
Good for Digestion
Rolled Oats can be a fantastic gut-friendly food as part of a healthy, varied diet. Here are four of their digestion-boosting benefits.
Rolled Oats contains soluble fiber, which reduces your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, the "bad" cholesterol.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ankur on 22 July 2019
I've found that its best to take the desired quantity of oats, give it a quick wash. This removes the dust like remains of the rolled oats which in turn ensures that the cooked oats don't unnecessarily thicken or become excessively gooey.
After a quick wash, soak it for upto an hour. Cook time is greatly reduced by doing so. I always cook it in water with a pinch or two of salt. Add the desired quantity of milk whenever you are ready to eat.
I've used these oats as porridge with milk, honey and nuts/banana; and without milk as congee or kanji with Kerala style cherupayar (chilkewaali sabud moong dal) thoran. I've also use it regularly mixed with dosa batter, the soaked (uncooked) oats that is.
This review is only for the rolled oats, I haven't tried any other variant of their's so can't comment on the same. Thanks.
Plus I kinda like to eat them as is ..so I can attest to the crunchiness of the bran/husk layer
Cooks well for muffins and remains whole in overnight soaked recipes - overall good quality for the price point
Just one con- actual old fashioned rolled oats tends to have more bite to it (I.e) thicker and not completely dehusked
If this is what will be delivered always, I suggest you change the picture of the product item as it is misleading...
Really disappointed as I was expecting the container boxes..
The oats are very soft and keeping them overnight makes them more smoother. Unlike my previous purchases of some other brand, which while eating felt like dry grass. I loved these.