OFNMY Bulfyss 360 Degree Rotating Water-Saving Sprinkler, Faucet Aerator, 3-Gear Adjustable Head Nozzle Splash-Proof Filter Extender Sprayer for Kitchen, Bathroom
- [3 Water Flow Design]--tap spray attachment three-speed Switching Mode Water Level Freely Positioning, you can adjust the amount of water according to your demand
- [360 Degree Rotating Sprinkler ]--:45 tilt angle 360 degrees rotation wide range sink cleaning ,Water can easily covers the whole sink
- [Easy To Install] -- Threaded port design, no tools are needed, just make sure your faucet fits the product's dimensions and is ready for use, Water bubbler contains filter
- [Water Saving]-- Adjusted from stream to spray with a valve design,Reduces energy costs and water usage by more than 50%. Energy saving and environmental protection.
- [Wide Use] -- Faucet Aerator can be fitted to kitchen faucet, sink faucet, bathroom faucet and toilet faucet, and use plenty of water public places
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The 360 Degree Rotating Sprinkler --:45 tilt angle 360 degrees rotation wide range sink cleaning ,Water can easily covers the whole sink.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
152 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Method A (simple):
I live in an area where the water is hard and the nozzles gets clogged very easily. But it’s equally easy to clean it. Take a kitchen brush /tooth brush and scrub it from the outside. A few vigorous scrubs makes a big difference. I do this every weekend.
Method B (all out dismantling)
Remove the filter from the tap and take it to your work table. This has some parts you’ll want to careful with. I’ve attached photos to show which part goes where. The spring and the ball control the switch and when you open the filter they may pop out and fall on the floor so be very gentle and slow. This is important and I wish they had an instruction in the box so the photos I’m posting has the sequence of parts that go into each other.
After using it for 6 months, the plastic cap near the rotating arm broke and the thing became useless as the faucet started falling down every now and then.