Top positive review
Best case for iPad Air (4th Gen) 10.9” at just 1099 bucks.
Reviewed in India on 4 December 2020
I recently bought this for my new 10.9” ipad air (4th gen) 2020. Below are the pros and cons -
1. Precise cutout for buttons and speakers (pic attached)
2. Wakes the screen up upon opening the cover flap and locks it upon closing the flap (pic attached)
3. Supports 2nd gen iPencil wireless charging (pic attached)
4. And obviously the tri-fold feature.
1. The ipad air is 458gms. And with the cover on, it weighs approximately 800gms. Might be slightly heavy for some people who tend to carry it very frequently. But honestly, that’s not even a con for me, considering apple charges 7500 bucks for one such cover.
2. The cover doesn’t have the apple logo imprinted or a logo cutout on its back. Again, not a con for me but might be for some folks.
So yeah, summary is pretty simple. I would highly recommend you to buy this product before it’s demand increases and so the price. I got the navy blue one for myself.