OneAssist 1 Year Accidental, Liquid and Screen Protection Plan for Mobile and Tablets Between Rs. 16001 - Rs. 20000,Only Devices
- Plan to be purchased only with NEW devices. Post purchase, plan needs to be activated by customer within 15 days from device purchase date.
- Voucher code to activate the plan will be sent through SMS or e-mail, ensure your Amazon account has your email ID so that the voucher code can be sent to you via mail too.
- Plan activation to be done as per the name mentioned in GOI ID Proof of the customer.
- Free doorstep device pick up and drop service.
- Maximum 2 claims during tenure of membership. Customer to notify OneAssist within 48 hours of any kind of loss. All documents pertaining to any kind of claim to be submitted to OneAssist within 7 days.
- Cashless repair in authorized service center only, Excess charges will apply.
- Protection plan is backed by insurance and is valid for one year only on new device.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum oder of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get flat Rs 100 back on Amazon Pay Later sign up. Buy now & pay later. Register Now Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
3 Quick Steps to Activate your Membership
- Scratch the activation code on the physical kit received
- Log on to www.oneassist/activatevoucher or download OneAssist App and follow activation steps. (Please note: Serial No. is available on the invoice of the device purchase)
- Fill in the required details & upload invoice to activate your plan
Protection Against Accidental/Liquid Damages
Unique Benefits of OneAssist for Mobiles -Accidental/Liquid Damages
Your mobile remains protected against any kind of accidental damages or liquid damages due to unintentional drop, accidental or external means or accidental spillage/entry of any form of liquid in/on the device.
1. Device Eligibility: Device only upto 10 Days old from date of purchase at the time of OneAssist membership Activation will be eligible under this program. Under no circumstance devices more than 15 Days old will be accepted.
2. Excess Charges: Excess charges will be flat 10% of claim value for each and every claim for both partial and total loss cases.
List of Compatible Brands
- Acer, Apple, Asus, Blackberry
- Gionee, HP, HTC, Huawei, Karbonn
- LYF, Intex, Lava, Lenovo, LeTV, Meizu
- Micromax, Microsoft, Motorola
- Nokia, OnePlus, Oppo, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony
- Spice, Vivo, Xiaomi, LG, Coolpad, Smartron
List of Non-Compatible Brands
i-Ball, Infocus, XOLO, ZTE, BLU, Hyve, Nubia, TCL.
What is Covered?
The device is protected against any kind of accidental physical or liquid damage. Accidental damage is here defined as damage to the mobile due to unintentional drop or collision, or any object falling on the mobile due to accidental or external means. Liquid damage here means sudden and accidental spillage/entry of any form of liquid in/on the device.
What is Not Covered?
In case of accidental physical/liquid damages:
1. Damage due to ignorance/gross negligence or any willful act.
2. Damage to accessories.
3. Normal wear and tear.
4. Loss or damage caused by incorrect storage, poor maintenance, willful negligence, incorrect installation, incorrect set-up, unless the authorized Service Centre representative would confirm otherwise with due substantiation.
5. Loss/damage to the device due to mysterious circumstances, disappearance or unexplained reason is not covered.
How to File a Claim?
2 ways to register your claim with us:
- Call us toll-free on 1800 123 3330
- Log in to oneassist.in
Important Terms and Conditions
1. The customer should be more than 18 years old.
2. Device purchase invoice is mandatory for any kind of loss settlement.
3. Plan activation to be done as per the name mentioned in GOI ID Proof of the customer.
4. The maximum liability of with respect to 2 claims shall not exceed the purchase price of the specified product or the limit as per the plan taken whichever is lesser at the time of purchase minus claims paid earlier in respect of that particular product for the plan tenure/period.
5. Customer to notify OneAssist within 48 hours of any kind of loss. All documents pertaining to any kind of claim to be submitted to OneAssist within 7 days.
6. In case of total loss, claim amount will be based on the device depreciation (applied on invoice value or current market price – whichever is lesser) depending on the age of the insured device.
Transfer of Plan/Policy
Policy is not transferable however in case of change of device or its IMEI number during the OneAssist. membership tenure in the following scenario:
1. Purchase of new device by the customer.
2. Repair of device by the manufacturer under manufacturer’s warranty Policy leading to change in IMEI number.
3. Replacement of device by manufacturer when under manufacturer’s warranty.
During the plan tenure cover shall be extended to the new/repaired or replaced device for the remaining tenure provided no claim on current registered device. Customer shall be responsible for notifying the same to OneAssist within 2 days of such change with new IMEI number. Cover for Old device will be terminated.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decide for yourself.