OnePlus 138.8 cm (55 inches) Q1 Series 4K Certified Android QLED TV 55Q1IN-1 (Black) (Without Stand)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This TV doesn't come with table-top stand. It comes with a wall mount inside the box. Table-top stand has to be purchased separately if needed.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) ; Motion Rate 480 Hertz; Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports (HDMI 2 supports ARC) to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB port (USB 3.0*1, USB 2.0*1, USB Type C*1) to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 50 Watts Output | Alluring sound | Dolby Atmos | Full range 2 Speaker | 2 Sub-woofer
- Smart TV Features : Built-In Wifi | Android TV | Google assistant | Oxygen OS with Android Pie (9) | RAM 3 GB | 16 GB Storage | CPU: A53*4 | OnePlus PQ Engine Gamma Color Magic | Chromecast Built-in |OxygenPlay VOD selection | Screen casting | OnePlus Connect Mobile Sync and control | Bluetooth Stereo mode | File browser(local media player)
- Display : QLED 120% NTSC | Bezel Less Design | Support HDR10，HDR10+，HLG decode, Dolby vision certification | Most holistic experience
- Warranty Information: 1 year warranty from date of purchase. Additional 1 year warranty on panel for purchases between Mar 6th and Mar 31st 2020. For claiming warranty, A) Go to 'Your orders' section, B) select the product, C) Click on Get product support and D) schedule an appointment. No need to call anyone and wait in a queue. Hassle free process. Paperless Experience with complete visibility on every step of your warranty claim.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imagination and Intelligence
From the manufacturer
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please skip this if you're going to watch your satellite TV as it's still isn't that great when it comes to upscaling SD content.
Brighter screen with vivid colors
USB type chargeable TV remote
Loud & clear sound
Poor upscaling for SD content
HDR content looks poor as of now
Unavailability of Netflix as of now
No Table top stand provided
Edit: The software update has fixed the HDR issue which I was facing earlier, Netflix isn't available yet.
Got a New remote with dedicated Netflix & YouTube button, this one has a plastic body. Also the new remote works on AAA batteries
Update: Got the replacement now, and is good so far.
Update2: TV is performing excellent so far. Oneplus seems quite active in improving the quality.
However since then the experience has been pretty horrid to say the least.
The installation slot was assigned on the 2nd of October at 10 am but the technician didn't show up until 3 pm, understandably that the technician are busy due to prime sale, I didn't pay much heed. The installation didn't take place that day, admittedly due to my own reservation.
Finally after calling and pleading the technician again and again the TV was finally installed on the 5th, but much to my horror, the TV had a crack on the display. Upon taking up the issue, the Amazon team agreed to replace the TV immediately.
But to replace the TV the technician has to file a report on the same and because my initial installation slot was on the 2nd, it expired. I was assigned a new slot for the 7th.
As of today I am still waiting for the technician to report the TV to be damaged so that I can get a replacement.
Given the procedure, even thought I bought the TV on the 28th of September, sadly I won't be able to experience it before the 12th of October.
The defected tv is just sitting in my living room since the 30th and just hurting my eyes everytime I look at it.
TV has major fault of showing pinkish colour. Tried resetting TV many times.
Got a defective piece. Left Half the screen was black.
I must be the one in first 5customers of this TV in my town, got the tv in prime sale installed even before it went on official sale.
Had such a difficult time with Amazon to get it replaced. They took 11+ days to get it replaced. That's after 7-8 hours of overall phone calls to Amazon and one+ call centers .
it was quite frustrating experience.
Everything that is expected from this TV is beyond expectations.
All clutter is gone from my tv set.
Most imp, this TV got I build sound bar with amazing quality. This helped me get rid of all wiring and devices that were required to get good sound from flat TV.
You need only one wire that's power cable if nt using any hdmi source.
Picture is amazing.
Adjusting colors not easy. Still Having trouble to make color calibration work effectively with my ps4.
Internet connectivity is amazing
Adsusting sound is not easy. No preset sound modes.
Remote is small sleek and useful. But not very responsive. It takes time to get response back from TV.
TV screen is very very very delicate. Be careful if you plan to relocate.
Installation people don't know much about installation. Stand beside them to check if they follow instructions that came with TV.