Online Quality Store Reetha Amla Shikakai (Raw Form) Combo Pack, 300 g (Pack of 3)
|Price:||₹ 189.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 211.00 (53%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Raw and dried form
- 100 % Natural and Neat and Clean Product (Without any Dirt)
- No chemical used
- 100g Reetha (Soapnuts) , 100g Dried Amla and 100g Shikakai (Acacia Concinna)
- Product are in Separate Packaging . Watch the Video attached in a listing for How to use .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 38.8 x 17 x 8.4 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Online Quality Store
- ASIN : B07MG46HJT
- Item part number : raw_Ritha_amla_Shai_300
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Online Quality Store
- Packed By : H.R Brothers , 171, Kveri Kunj Phase-2 , Kamla Nagar Agra - 282005 , 9897034516
- Item Weight : 300 g
- Units : 1 count
- Product Name : Reetha, 100 g + Amla, 100 g + Shikakai, 100 g (Raw Form) Combo Pack
- Customer Reviews:
How to Use ?
Raw Reetha Amla Shikakai Shampoo Recipe
You can go all natural and make a herbal shampoo for hair growth and care for yourself at home just using Amla Reetha Shikakai raw.
Here is how:
• 100 g Amla
• 100 g Shikakai
• 100 g Reetha
• Soak Online Quality Store Raw Amla Reetha Shikakai Combo in about 2.5-3 L of water overnight.
• In the morning, boil the whole mixture on low heat for about 15 - 20 minutes and let it condense to a thicker mix. The thicker it gets the better it would be for your hair. Do not overheat it though. Just heat it down to concentrate it a bit.
• Take the pan off the heat.
• Leave it to cool down for an hour or two.
• With clean hands, gently crush all the ingredients to release their juices.
• Strain the solution in a clean and dry bottle.
• Cap it and put the bottle for future use.
Raw Reetha Amla Shikakai Hair Oil Recipe
Add Reetha Amla Shikakai in your hair Oil
If you do not want to experiment with your shampoo and still want to add these three herbs to your routine, you can make them into hair oil. It is a no fuss recipe.
• What you’ll need:
• 20 g Amla
• 20 g Shikakai
• 20 g Reetha
•Take a glass jar or container. Wash it with soap properly and let it dry from inside and out. You can dry it in an oven if you want it to be quick.
• Put Online Quality Store Raw Amla Reetha Shikakai Combo into the jar. As you are using fresh herbs instead of powder, it is better to wash them all first and then let them dry before putting them into the container.
•Fill the container with oil. It is better to choose olive oil or coconut oil since they penetrate deep into the hair shaft. If you don’t like either, you can always use any other oil of your liking.
• Cover it with a lid and put it under sunlight for a week.
• Keep shaking it after 2-3 days.
• After a week, you can strain out the oil into a separate bottle, to be used as per need and discard the solids.
• Reetha is loaded with iron which works amazingly for the hair. Iron plays an important role for Hairs.
• Reetha has antioxidant properties, which, of course, would be good for hairs and the best part about this herb is that it has foaming properties just like that of your commercial shampoo. In fact, it is used in Ayurvedic shampoos just to add that lasting foam. Reetha have a detergent-like action which is just perfect to add that cleansing effect.
• Amla is one of the oldest herbs known to Ayurveda. Amla also known as Indian Gooseberry is well known for its multiple benefits.
• It is loaded with antioxidants which are useful for hairs.
• Shikakai is the most perfect element in the trio which helps your hair in absorbing the goodness of amla and reetha.
• It is effective hair cleanser and forms good foam for an effective hair wash and also keeps your hair from being tangled.
• It is an astringent which means it removes excess oil from your hair so it is just the perfect herb for people with oily scalp and hairs.
Don't you ever dream of making your own organic shampoo at home?
Raw Amla, reetha and shikakai are suitable for all hair types.
Yes, it's that easy for you to give your hair a better care with this amazing Online Quality Store Raw Reetha Amla Shikakai combo. Use it and add extra shine to your looks.
Yes you have second thoughts, homemade products aren’t that good and all and you just can’t put anything on your hair. But what if these ingredients have scientifically proven benefits?
Because here we're talking about none other than Raw Reetha, Amla and Shikakai for making your own organic shampoo.
Raw Amla, Reetha And Shikakai combo by Online Quality Store is one magical combination which keeps your hair in good and shiny condition...