Consider these available items
OrganicDews Liquid Seaweed Concentrate for Plants 250 ml with Measuring Cup 25 ml Fertilizer for All Indoor and Outdoor Plants
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ENRICH SOIL: Increases microorganisms in the soil that can invoke nitrogen from the air. Reduce salt content,breakthrough mineralized layer and effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
- INCREASE GROWTH: Improves seed germination and increases root growth development. Hence producing quality flowers and tasty fruits.
- BALANCE NUTRITION: Promotes balanced growth of plants and increases bloom set and size of flowers & fruits. It contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth, and chelating trace elements like Calcium, Magnisum, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, etc. which supply all nutrition in balance.
- DISEASE RESISTANCE: Boosts the immunity and resistance in plants against drought resistence, frost protection and stress recovery.
- DIRECTION TO USE: To make 1 Liter of seaweed Liquid Spray for plants. STEP: 1 Take 3ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water. STEP: 2 Mix them thoroughly until it’s mixed very well. STEP: 3 spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plant or apply directly to the Soil. NOTE: Apply the seaweed liquid spray on the plants before sunrise or after sunset. To avoid leaf burn.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Product detailsSize:250 ml
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.5 x 6.4 x 6.3 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 March 2015
- Manufacturer : Lucca Retail
- ASIN : B00VASGL7W
- Item part number : SEAWEEDLQD-002
- Manufacturer : Lucca Retail
- Item Weight : 360 g
Best Sellers Rank:
#30 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #7 in Fertilizer & Soil
- Customer Reviews:
Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer For Organic Gardening - Overall Plant Health :
- Liquid seaweed is great nourishment for plants. It has hormones i.e., Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins and many other minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants. These nutrients fuel the plant cells growth, and this results in healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants.
- Liquid seaweed fertilizers have hormones; i.e., Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins, and Betaines contribute to overall plant health. The auxins are a major hormonal component that regulate the development speed of the plant. Auxins tend to increase or delay the growth rate of the plant. It helps the flower buds to unfold on time.
- Naturally seaweed contains macro & micro nutrients, amino acids, rich in trace elements, natural Hormones (Cytokinins, Gibberellins and Auxins) and N-P-K for overall growth for plants. It functions as a catalyst to let the plants to use the sun energy more effectively thereby promoting stronger and healthier growth.
- Seaweed extract is extracted from the selected fresh Brown Alage which is natural, organic and non-toxic using the cold water process method under high pressure, hence retaining all the bio- active and nutrient substances within it.
BENEFITS OF LIQUID SEAWEED EXTRACT :
Improve Seed Germination :
Soaking seeds with liquid seaweed prior to planting will improve seed germination, root growth, and early seedling vigor. Liquid seaweed also can be used as a rooting solution. Place cuttings in a solution of liquid seaweed and water until roots develop, then plant. It reduces transplant shock and speeds root growth.
Improved Fruit and Flower Production
Seaweed fertilizer increases variety crop yields, including potatoes, peppers, cucumbers, strawberries, apples, okra and oranges. It also helps make fruits sweeter and gladiolus flowers larger. These improvements are likely because seaweed contains phosphorous, which is is known for helping with healthy fruit growth.
Encourages Root Health :
Seaweed contains phosphorous, which helps plants develop healthy and strong root systems. Seaweed also improves soil texture, greatly improving drainage and aeration. Plants that grow in soils with good drainage are less likely to have issues with root rot or other diseases caused by excess moisture.
Increases Water Holding :
Alginates (sponge-like starches found in seaweed), hold water droplets near the plant roots, making moisture available to them without drowning them. They also help enrich the soil by feeding a myriad of beneficial microorganisms.
Increases Plant Resistance :
Expect an increased uptake of nutrients from the soil, better resistance to frost and other stress conditions, increased resistance to pests, and best of all, increased yields!
Seaweed fertilizers can be used as a soil treatment. And since most plants absorb their nutrients through the leaves, applying it with a foliar method will benefit the plant even more. As the plant absorbs sunlight, it will also absorb the nutrients in the fertilizer.
Home Compost :
To get these benefits from seaweed, add seaweed to your compost pile or incorporate some seaweed into the soil. Using seaweed for compost improves soil consistency and increases water retention in sandy or grainy soils and may be used as a top or side dressing.
More items to explore
Similar items from local shops near you
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I Also use it on My Lipstick Aglaonema ... Also You all see the result...
1. It lasts pretty long.
2. Very effective for flowers and succulents.
3. Easy storage and handling.
1. The container that I received was leakey but it might be a defect due to improper handling during delivery.
2. It is highly concentrated and if not mixed properly then it might kill your plants( it burned my chillies and tomatoes because I added 4 ml in 1lt water)
3. There might be cheaper alternative in nurseries.
Overall it is a decent fertilizer and you should always use it in less concentration than the recommended dose to avoid burning of the roots and leaves of the plant.
Works great. Slowly working but no worries. It's organic and trust worthy.
As an experiment I had grown some chilies and there was no growth happening.After I started using seaweed the chilies not just started growing but happened to gain size and turn into giant chilies 😆.But when I checked the chilies on eating the chilly were without any chili's like a grass.(Pic attached. I feel creepy on watching those chillies. I dont know what happened)
Overall it is good for growth flowers.It is like a complan for flowers but for vegetables can't say.