Organix Mantra Tea Tree Essential Oils for Skin, Hair, Face, Acne Care, 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil (Tea Tree 15ML)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✔ SKIN CARE : To reduce skin inflammation, irritation, make a solution with one teaspoon coconut oil, five drops of tea tree oil and five drops of lavender oil. Apply this on your skin every day. To treat acne, add a couple of drops of TTO to your moisturizer and apply it on the acne affected area. You will get clearer skin.
- ✔ HAIR CARE : To promote hair growth, add a couple of drops of TTO to your regular oil and massage it into your scalp. To get rid of the dandruff, add two to three drops of this oil to your shampoo.
- ✔ ORAL CARE : Add a drop of this oil to water to make homemade mouthwash. To make homemade toothpaste, mix a couple of drops of coconut, tea tree oil to a teaspoon of baking soda. It will kill the bacteria that causes bad breath, lowers the risk of tooth decay, and also soothe the inflamed skin inside the mouth. Once in week, sterilize your tooth brush in a water mixed with a drop of TTO.
- ✔ FOOT CARE : Anti-fungal properties of this oil is known to fight nail fungus and aids in relaxing the soles
- ✔ MOOD ENHANCER : To relax your body and mind, add a few drops of this essential oil into your bathing water. It refreshes your body and the aroma soothes your mind. Also, use it in a diffuser to relax your body and mind.
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. For more information click here
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Organix Mantra Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant tea tree with the botanical name melaleuca alternifolia. The essential oil is extracted using the steam distillation. The aroma of the essential oil is medicinal and herbaceous at the top and middle note. It is woody and earthy at the base note.
Tea Tree oil should be diluted using a carrier oil of your choice before applying on the skin, or hair. Organix Mantra tea tree essential oil is to be used topically and is not meant to be consumed internally. Tea tree oil was used by the Aborigines for many centuries ago as it helps in reducing cough and cold, minor skin ailments and is known to heal sunburns.
The anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties of tea tree oil makes it a natural choice in making hand wash. It is an effective natural insect repellent. Tea tree oil has antiseptic properties. Applying a small amount of diluted tea tree oil is known to keep infection at bay. Take a few drops of diluted tea tree oil on a cotton swab and apply it on acne affected area a couple of times in a day may help to manage acne out breaks.
Rinsing your mouth regularly with tea tree oil mixed with water is known to fight bad breath and dental plaque. Soaking your feet in a warm water infused with tea tree oil is known to keep away nail infections, especially during monsoon season. Here the anti-fungal properties of this oil are at work. These are a few reasons why it tea tree oil is a must-have essential oil in your herbal oil collection.
MERITS OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Tea tree oil is applied to the skin (used topically) for infections such as acne and fungal infections of the nail. Uses of Tea tree oil are numerous: making homemade cleaning products, diffusing it in the air to kill mold, applying it topically to heal skin issues and using it to treat viral infections. It’s becoming an increasingly popular active ingredient in a variety of household and cosmetic products, including face wash, shampoos, massage oils, skin and nail creams and laundry detergents. Tea tree’s natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions make it an essential oil that should truly be part of everyone’s natural medicine cabinet.
USES OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Soaking your feet in warm water infused with tea tree oil is known to get rid of foot odor.
- Dab a cotton ball soaked in diluted tea tree oil on the pimples or acnes as it is known to reduce pimples and acne breakouts.
- Sprinkle diluted tea tree oil on your soaks as it may help in reducing foot odor.
- Adding a few drops of tea tree oil to your regular hair oil or shampoo is known to help strengthen the hair follicles.
- Applying a moisturizer infused with a couple of drops of tea tree oil on acne scars is known to help reduce blemishes.
Our Customers Are Always on our Minds
Our Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% Pure, Un-diluted, and Natural. Free from adulterants, or additives. Essential Oils should always be diluted with suitable Carrier Oils.
We source Tea Tree Essential Oil directly from the manufacturer. Helps offer superior quality.
Every bottle of Tea Tree oil is tested for purity. Each batch is GC-MS (Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer) tested and verified. We strive to exceed industry guidelines. Our manufacturing plant is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, and are proud to offer products which are VEGAN and CRUELTY-FREE.
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Natural Skin Cleanser
- Natural Antiseptic
- Natural Disinfectant
- Natural Anti-fungal
- Natural Oral Care
- Natural Pest Control
- Natural Deodorant
- Anti Dandruff Properties
Why Choose Us as Your Essential Oil Partner
We are passionate about creating an awareness about pure essential oils. Our teams are always there to help answer any essential oil related questions.
We value our customers. Our essential oils are indigenously sourced directly from the manufacturers who have acumen, practice ethics, have strong business principles and integrity.
We strive to educate as well as share up to date information regarding our product with our customers.
We work towards ensuring that each batch of our essential oils is of superior quality and adhere to the strict industry standards.