- Hardcover: 1504 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Bilingual edition (1 August 2017)
- Language: Multilingual
- ISBN-10: 0199478074
- ISBN-13: 978-0199478071
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 5.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #23,880 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 180.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 125.00 Delivery charge
Oxford English-English-Bengali Dictionary (Multilingual) Hardcover – Aug 2017
Hardcover, Aug 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Moitreyee Mitra (PhD) is a recognized translator of English to Bengali and Hindi to Bengali. She retired as Reader in Bengali from University of Delhi. She has translated a number of books for various publishers in India. She has been associated with bilingual projects of Oxford University Press India, the Essential English-English-Bengali Dictionary being one of them. She has been an editor in Bengali and contributes articles in various literary journals.
Dipendranath Mitra has had a long and chequered publishing career. He served as the Assistant Director, Publications Division, Government of India. He spent over ten years at the Sahitya Akademi, where he was involved in the preparation and production of many important publications such as the Bangiya Sabdakosh Tagore Centenary Volume and Who’s Who of Indian Writers. He later worked as the Chief Editor with Tata McGraw-Hill. His final fourteen-yearlong assignment was with Oxford University Press India where he was involved in the production of several key titles including dictionaries.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.