- Hardcover: 816 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Bilingual edition (2016)
- Language: Multilingual
- ISBN-10: 9780199472222
- ISBN-13: 978-0199472222
- ASIN: 019947222X
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.8 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 88 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,680 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Oxford English-Hindi Dictionary (Multilingual) Hardcover – 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr S. K. Verma is a highly regarded author and expert in the area of linguistics. He has been Professor of Linguistics and Contemporary English and Vice-Chancellor of The English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad.
Dr R. N. Sahai is an expert in linguistics and lexicography. He has been Professor at the Central Institute of Hindi, Agra.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.