- Paperback: 904 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780198803058
- ISBN-13: 978-0198803058
- ASIN: 0198803052
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 230 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,493 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1 in State Education Boards
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
OHB CLIN MEDICIN 10E OXMED:M XE P Paperback – 1 January 2018
Paperback, 1 January 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
More items to explore
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the best handbook in medicine i ever came across. It is concise and very easy to read.
Comparing this with other handbooks like harrison manual...Harrison focuses more on management guidelines, which is useful for clinicians, while this book attempts to explain a disease completely including pathophysiology and etiology. This is extremely important for medical students. Moreover it has excellent images(for a handbook) which harrison lacks. It also has some trivial facts about scientists and discoveries which keeps the tone light. This book helps final year students a lot when they want to review a topic as they are already burdened with other subjects along with ward duties.
It lacks some chapters such as psychiatry.
As it tries to give an overall picture in a pocket sized book, some less important topics in some systems are skipped.
The print is frustratingly small.
No matter how much you search on Google
The information available in this book is far more essential to any med student than information on net
I have been using this since my 2nd year of medical and I still continue to use this!
in the 10th edition, original author
and "TONY HOPE" has left finally
(but still the value of OHOM remains same despite of this situation)
So if you want to buy the book with original author you need to buy 9th or 8th editions (down the editions from 10)
PROS: there is no difference in standard and international edition so do not worry about it.