POLESTAR Flyer Black 55 ltrs Rucksack for Hiking Trekking/Travel Backpack
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 751.00 Details FREE Delivery.|
Ends in 14h 52m 28s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 2,239.00 (75%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- * RAIN COVER & PREMIUM FABRIC >> a rain cover can make hiking in bad weather as enjoyable as hiking in good weather. That’s why we are providing a Free Rain Cover also enhanced the durability by using a Premium Polyester durable fabric for the bag that is good enough for long lasting performance.
- * SPACIOUS & ORGANIZED >> Product Dimensions (L x W x H = 68 cm x 32 cm x 24 cm ) Polestar Rucksack lightweight comes with one main compartment ,capacity of approx 55 Ltr,, front long Zippered pocket + Top zipper pocket , two side net pockets ,shoe pocket and a Complementary RAIN COVER in Bottom zip pocket
- * SHOE COMPARTMENT: An outside completely separate spacious “SHOE Compartment” is provided so that you can access the pair of shoes comfortably .
- * BREATHABLE MESH SPONGE PADDING: the back panel is sufficiently padded with breathable mesh to make your journey comfortable and provides proper air circulation. Ergonomic S-curved straps help flexibility and movability. Waist Straps for weigh distribution
- YOGA MAT HOLDERS: the rucksack has two adjustable straps at the back to place a Yoga Mat or foldable tents that are difficult to adjust inside the backpack and making it Most Suitable for hiking, trekking, overnight trip, camping or biking and for both men and women.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These rucksacks are lightweight, capacity of approx 55 Ltr,, have a soft and ventilated back panel, and are perfect for carrying all your necessities. Adjustable and breathable padded shoulder strap to meet different requirements for both men and women; made from highly rip and water resistant polyester fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance; roomy enough for your traveling requirements also having a Rain cover.
From the manufacturer
With comfort and functionality as priorities, lots of people now use backpacks for their everyday commute — just throw it over your shoulders and you’re hands-free. Made for hikers who love hiking by the sea, in the countryside, in the forest and in low-altitude-mountains, this 55-litre hiking backpack has the perfect capacity for carrying all your essentials when you're out for a few hours.
This bag has one main compartment and a capacity of approx 55 Ltr. A front long zippered pocket and a top zipper pocket with two side net pockets can help hold your essentials easily. Also provided are ashoe pocket and a complementary rain cover in the bottom zip pocket.
Polyester is a very resilient material that's resistant to abrasion, heat, stretching and shrinking. One of the most widely used synthetic fibres, the toughness of polyester make it a very useful material for bags, clothing and draperies.
- Package Dimensions : 35 x 23.88 x 12 cm; 880 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 December 2019
- Manufacturer : POLESTAR
- ASIN : B0827MMM5Z
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : POLESTAR
- Item Weight : 880 g
- Best Sellers Rank: #115 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage (See Top 100 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Rucksack is large enough for 10sets of clothes
2. Material seems good at its price range.
3. That free raincover shall save the bag from medium rain.
4. Don't expect the rucksack to maintain shape if it not tightly packed.
5. Looks smart
6. Comfortable to carry.
I will add more details in time.
Basically this bag is worth its price. A must buy.
The backpack seems worth the money.. Has got several compartments which makes storage easy..
Yet to take it on a actual trek.. Can be able to write the user review in details post the trek.
One more imp thing.. The rain cover is stored in the bottom compartment . Like several others; i too missed it & thought that the seller has missed out on rain cover.. Please look for rain cover in the bottom compartment. suhas katti
Rain cover is USELESS bcz it doesn't have elastic edges to tightly wrap the bag. It just covers the bag like another thin cloth.
And lastly, 55L for hiking or traveling???!!!
Seriously?!! A hiking trip will need a minimum of 75L rucksack to contain a sleeping bag and a tent and rest of the essentials. But I recommend a 90L.
This bag is USELESS
Little bit lack, there are no space for laptop! and no any rain cover inside the bag,they sheepish to people for product selling.Otherwise product was awesome.