Polycab Solar 6 sq.mm FR XLPO UV Cable (10 m, Red and Black)
- Solar cable, 6 sq. mm
- Material Type - XLPO
- Colour - Red and Black
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 20.4 x 19.2 x 8 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 12 May 2017
- Manufacturer : Polycab
- ASIN : B07FDVHK3V
- Item part number : XLPOTUV6sqmmblack
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Polycab, Karnataka
- Item Weight : 1 kg 500 g
- Best Sellers Rank: #35,092 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Solar Wires & Cables are specially designed for connecting PV Modules for complete solar system installation.
Cables are UV protected with lowest conductor resistance and high mechanical strength for varying weather conditions.
Electrolytic grade 99.99% pure copper.
Oxygen index more than 30%.
Virgin FR grade XLPO.
Electrolytic multi strand annealed copper conductor.
XLPO compound for insulation.
UV Protected EBXL compound for sheathing.
UV protected cables are must for solar installations as the regular wires go brittle in a year to exposed to the sunlight.
UV protected wires last for decades in the sun.
Current carrying capacity : 55 Amp
Package contents: 10 meter Red and 10 meter Black UV protected, XLPO 6 sq mm Solar cable
Don’t be concerned when the cable looks in silver color , not in copper color? Silver color is because of the TIN coating. When you scratch the TIN coating, you will get the pure copper cables inside. XLPE cables are PURE annealed copper cables with TIN coating on top to improve the conductivity as per TUV standards. Using regular copper cables for solar applications is not advisable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Polycab SuRCLe Solar DC Cable XLPO TUV Protected 4 sq.mm (Red and Black, 10 m)
HPL Polycab Solar DC Cable XLPO TUV Protected 4 sq.mm (Red 10 m and Black 10 m)
ASPA Solar Cable 10 SQ MM with MC4 20 MTRS Black 20 MTRS RED
Amora SuRCLe MC4 Connectors for Solar Panels (Black) 10 Pairs
|Price||₹ 1,679.00||₹ 890.00||₹ 1,000.00||₹ 3,800.00||₹ 356.00|
|Sold By||SuRCLe Technology Pvt Ltd||ADITYA SOLAR POWER APPLIANCES & ELECTRONICS||GREEN-ENERGY-SOLUTIONS||ADITYA SOLAR POWER APPLIANCES & ELECTRONICS||KAMCON|
|Color||Red and Black||Black & Red||Black||red and black||Black|