PSA Metal Body Tyre Pressure Gauge Comes with Release Button
- Comes with release button to hold the air pressure reading
- Simple to use, Compact, & Affordable
- Increases mileage and Ensure better Tire health by ensuring correct pressure in the tyres
- Calibrated in lbs, kpa, kg or bar
- Not suitable for cycle Tyre
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Keeping your car tires properly inflated is an easy maintenance chore that's vital to your safety. Under-inflated tires build up excess heat as you drive, which can result in tire failure. With too little air pressure, tires can also wear faster and unevenly, waste fuel, and negatively impact the vehicle's braking and handling. To help maintain tires in top condition, use a tire-pressure gauge to check the pressure of your tires at least once a month and before starting on any long trip. For an accurate read, make sure the car has been parked for three or more hours before checking the tire pressure.