PURITO Centella Green Level Eye Cream 30ml Best Korean Cosmetics
|You Save:||₹ 669.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Eye Cream 30ml. Palmitoyl Peptide Complex.
- Gender: Unisex, Skin Type: All Skin Types, Brand: PURITO, Features: Alcohol-Free, Colorant-Free, Cruelty-free/No Animal TestingTinted: No, Country/Region of Manufacture: Korea, Republic of, Formulation: Cream, UPC: 8809563100156
- Made in Korea Athentic Korean Cosmetics, Most selling Korean Cosmetic product, Korean beauty secret
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Please follow the instruction on the product label and make sure the product fits your skin, if any problem please follow instruction on brand website and consult the consult a physician.
Eye Cream 30ml. Palmitoyl Peptide Complex.
|5 star 54% (54%)||54%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The Bad: The essential oils and other sensitizing ingredients really put a damper on my usage. It has a tendency to sting when I first apply it, though it's not long lasting or a real burning sensation, it shouldn't sting at all.
The Bottom Line: Will I use this up? Yep, because I paid for it. However, I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it.
I've suffered with itchy scaly skin around my eyes for years (possibly mild eczema per one doctor) --- and nothing worked well (outside of cortisone). The irritated skin resulted in nearly constant tears --- and that salty moisture made it even worse. Tried many products. Grateful to have one that has completely cleared it up.
It does have a very light fragrance.