2 Pack : Uigos 2 Pack Digital Kitchen Timer II 2.0, Big Digits, Loud Alarm, Magnetic Backing, Stand, for Cooking Baking Sports Games Office (White) (2 Pack)
|Material||As shown in the image|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.9 x 12.7 x 1.8 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
About this item
- 1) VOLUME SWITCH - VOL (High/Low),Surprisingly a lot of timers do not have an VOL (High/Low) switch .According to user requirements, add the volume functional
- 2) AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN - Surprisingly a lot of timers do not have automatic shutdown . Automatic shutdown without any operations after 10 minutes
- 3) COUNTS UP AND DOWN - Counts down from any time up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds. Counts up for use as a stopwatch. There is a way to quickly set the time: Push and hold button over 3 seconds then the time will fast forward
- 4) BIG DIGITS & LOUD ALARM - Simple to set and use ,With loud buzzer that make you can easily hear from across the room. The sound of BiBiBi lasts for 60s
- 5) BETTER THAN MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - So Click the 'Add To Cart" button to order. And if you aren't happy for some reason, no questions asked, money back guarantee. We want our customers to be 100% happy and for giving us a try
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 23.9 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 May 2017
- Manufacturer : Uigos
- ASIN : B01L8XF7AK
- Item model number : SYNCHKG099711
- Manufacturer : Uigos
- Item Weight : 68 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 23.9 x 12.7 x 1.8 Centimeters
- Included Components : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
#928,753 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #3,624 in Magnets (Home & Kitchen)
- Customer Reviews:
Size:2 Pack Kitchen Timer II 2.0 upgrade 1) ABS Upgrade To ABS (EP) 2) Add Volume (High/Low) 3) Enhanced Magnetic 4) Automatic Shutdown Simple Design Makes Cooking That Whole Lot Easier We all know how important it is to cook our food for the right duration, unfortunately many of us, especially as we grow older find it hard to keep track of how long a piece of meat has been cooking for, and low and behold, before we know it the whole thing is smoking. The Best Digital Kitchen Timer For Your Needs The Uigos Kitchen Timer is attractive looking and easy to use timer to prevent such catastrophes from happening. Sure, most modern cookers do have timers but the digits are usually small to read, the alarm not so loud and you cannot move the timer to the next room to keep an eye on it. Timer can count up and down so can be used as a stopwatch as well as a countdown timer, ideal for cooking food, homework, gym workout, sports, games, time out (for kids), office and classroom timer activities. The maximum time set is 99 minutes and 59 seconds. The timer will remember the last setting, which is useful for repetitive activities. Product Features Large Digits Volume (High/Low) Automatic Shutdown Counts Up and Down Loud, Audible Alarm Magnetic Backing and Retractable Stand Attractive Design Very Easy to Use Memory (remembers last setting used) Dimensions 80x75x20 millimeters Single AAA Battery (Not Included) Guarantee/Warranty 60 days, no questions asked, full money back guarantee if unsatisfied with the product 1 year warranty for defects
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
On top of that the switch on the side to turn off/on work opposite in the two I got. So I or my child will always be mixed up whether it is "on" when it's up position or "off in the up position since it depends on which one we grabbed. Ugh.
Display and overall dimensions of this timer is smaller than wrenware. And it does not come with a battery.
Only good things are ease of button use and clear display similar to wrenware but I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get better less annoying timer and use my AAA batteries for a good timer!
P.S. I didn't realize I had bought these before until I went to review and saw I had a review for them previously.
I bought a Wrenwane timer from Amazon a couple years ago and loved it. Recently I went back online to get two more - one for my son so he can time himself while practicing his instrument as well as while doing homework, and another for myself to use around the house and in front of the computer to keep me on track. I saw this brand and it looked just like Wrenwane but came in a two-pack for cheaper so I bought it.
Overall I'm extremely pleased with it so that's why the 5 stars. However, I will probably go back and buy a Wrenwane next time as I really like the option of being able to turn on and off the timer and the feature of having the last setting still on there instead of me having to set the time each time the timer timed out on this one and turns off.
It turns out those two features matter to me more than the loud/soft sound of the alarm which you get to adjust here but not on the Wrenwane.
It's a wonderful timer esp. in stopwatch mode and I appreciate the excellent price.
- Good price
- Two is better than one. Any more would be overkill
- Attractive blue and white looks good on refrigerator
- Magnets are strong enough to hold timer securely to refrigerator
- Timer sits flat against the refrigerator so it doesn't rock when set like my other brand timer
- Large, easy to read numerals
- Easy to set, easy to clear
- Counts up as well as down which is a bonus
- Two timers come in handy when both my wife and I are cooking separate dishes concurrently
- Nicely packaged that way easy to open but protected the timers in shipment
- Numerals are a bit gray instead of jet black like my other brand timer. Doesn't really affect operation.
- I've only had these for a couple of weeks so time will tell how well they hold up to daily use although I am optimistic.
- Based on my experience I would recommend these timers based on the pro's outlined above
- Go for it
Update April 4, 2019
I've have using these timers now for a few months and still give them five stars, although 4-1/2 stars might be more appropriate. There is one little glitch that is annoying. When I am grilling outside, I set the timer and let the grill warm up before putting the food on. I find that the timer turns off and resets if I don't use it within a few minutes. I have to then reset it prior to timing my grilling. My other brand timer stays set and ready to go. Not a really big deal, but you should be aware of this quirk.