|Minimum Weight Recommendation||6 Kilograms|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||11 Kilograms|
|Item part number||Pampers MD Econ Pk|
|Item Weight||458 g|
|Product Dimensions||49.5 x 49.5 x 27.2 cm|
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - 20 Pieces (Medium)
- Superior overnight dryness with pampers magic gel technology
- Keeps baby skin fresh with breathable soft belt and cuffs
- Cotton like softness
- Skin Protection: Contains lotion
- Comfortable fit with flexible waistband
- Packer:Protecter & Gamble Home Products Private LTD, Unit No.9051- 9052, Ninth Floor, Vipul Square, B-Block, Sushant Lok, Phase-I, Gurugram, Haryana 122009, 022-24942113,importer:Protecter & Gamble Home Products Private LTD, Unit No.9051- 9052, Ninth Floor, Vipul Square, B-Block, Sushant Lok, Phase-I, Gurugram, Haryana 122009, 022-24942113
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pampers Active Baby Diapers - 62 Pieces (Medium)
Huggies New Dry, Taped Diapers, Medium Size, 60 Counts
Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers, Large, 54 Count
Huggies Ultra Soft New Born Diapers (22 Counts)
Huggies New Dry Diapers, Small (Pack of 36)
|Price||₹ 325.00||₹ 996.00||₹ 584.00||₹ 576.00||₹ 256.00||₹ 391.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
Let your baby's skin breathe easy with the airy, soft comfort offered by the Pampers diapers. These tape style Pamper diapers are easy to put on your baby and change, which comes as a great help to mothers. These comfort fitting diapers with stretchable sides are best for your baby's rest and playtime Offering complete care and protection, these baby diaper will help keep your baby smiling and comfortable at all times. With Magic gel layer, these baby diaper offers overnight dryness and protects your baby's delicate skin from rash.
From the manufacturer
Pampers is dedicated to every baby’s happy, healthy development. Learn more about us, our products and our commitment to you. Your baby's safety is a top priority for us at Pampers. Find out about high quality products and smart practices that keep your family safe. Babies bring out the best in all of us. That’s why there’s nothing we wouldn’t do to make life better for baby. As a parent, you look for the best diapers and wipes to help you keep your baby dry, clean, and comfortable.
Pampers history. A journey of love, sleep & play
Victor Mills was an American chemical engineer who, while working for the Procter & Gamble Co., revolutionised child care with the invention of the disposable nappy; he began work on that product in the 1950s. While some thought father knew best, Vic Mills believed grandfathers knew even more. This guy (who just happened to work for Procter & Gamble) looked for an easier way for his grandson to wear nappies. The result - Pampers was born.
"What will they think of next?" Well, we're the ones thinking of that next stuff. We've already made nappies that breathe, yes breathe. And Premium and Baby-Dry nappies that have a protective layer of lotion that helps keep little bottoms soft and smooth. Grandpa Vic would be oh so proud.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) the shape - the shape of the diapers from amazon as compared to the store were very different ( pic attached) . Also the texture and the feel of the materials used is also different. The store bought one had a very smooth n soft feel to it whereas the amazon one was slightly rough.
2) the smell - the store bought diaper had a very pleasant and flowery smell where as the amazon one has a more chemical like smell.
3) the code - each pampers diaper has a code printed on their diaper. The code on the store bought diaper was 14 digits long and was very visible (pic attached) where as although there was a code it was incomplete and missing digits.
UPDATE - the incompetent code that I found on the amazon diapers are only on the top few....the remaining diapers did not have any code at all...I have gone through another packet of the amazon bought diapers. Still have one more in stock. Would not want another child to be affected by giving it away so gotta make use of what I have. Thankfully my lo is not getting a full blown breakout just some redishness but I control that with a doc prescribed cream.
NOTE: she didn't have any redishness with the diapers bought from the medical store...
4) the price - the price on the medical bought packet was a printed as a part of the packets design (pic attached) where as the amazon one had no information as seen in the medical one and also the price was digitally printed or stamped on later.
5) graphics on the pack - the graphics on the packs are not consistent both have different types of graphics on the sides of the pack.
Althoug the amazon bought diaper has worked well for till date there have been a few instances of spillages and I normally change diapers every 3-4 hrs as a thumb rule. But the above difference that I notice are too grave to be ignored. Needless to say I will not be purchasing diapers from amazon. The discounted price is just a way to pull customer to purchase such fake products. I will be buying my pampers from the medical store at full cost as the health n well being of my little one is more important to me ... had I known this earlier I would have instantly stopped buying from amazon anyways it's better late than never.
I cannot name the sel*er ( very well known on amazon) as it's against the amazon policy to warn customers of those who are cheating them nor am I sure if this review will be published. Nevertheless I thought that this needs to be reviewed honestly.
So I bought another pack even after ordering two packs from Amazon.
I could hardly find any difference.
There is no code printed on the diaper body nor in the medical pack neither in amazon pack.
In both the packs price is also mentioned in the body of pack & has a separate section for batch code, mfg date etc.
Even the size is same.
Other than this the product has few flaws like leaking or absorbency that's not the seller's fault. It is manufacturing issue.
However i bought this coz the product is not a pant diaper rather an adjustable diaper so I can loosen it around the waist area of my baby making her feel more comfortable.
Pant style diapers are not good as they cause compression over babies hip, also physical built of every baby is different so...simple diapers are best since they are adjustable...they get heavy but its good...u know when its time to change...easy to dispose.
Good for smaller babies who need relaxed grip over the hip area.
In older babies who walk or crawl, pant style diapers are good since they have good grip and do not slip off.