Panasonic HC-V180K Full HD Camcorder with Stabilized Optical Zoom with 16GB Memory Card
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 20,051.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Super-sharp full HD 1080p recording, 28mm wide angle, intelligent 90x zoom, with 5 axis hybrid OIS provides maximum handheld stability
- Level shot function and 5-axis hand shake detection
- 2.8 cm wide angle
- Responsive touch screen on 2.7 inch LCD
- 2-channel zoom microphone for clear audio at any distance with 16GB card
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Panasonic V180 full HD 1080p handheld camcorder brings a fun, worry-free experience to video capture with a 5-axis image stabilizer and super-long 50x optical zoom and up to 90x intelligent zooming. BSI sensors assure quality video even in low light and a two-channel zoom microphone keeps pace with the zoom lens to ensure crisp, clear audio.
Compare with similar items
Panasonic HC-V270 Super Zoom Full HD Camcorder, Black
Sony HDRCX405 9.2MP HD Handycam Camcorder with Free Carrying Case (Black)
Panasonic HC-V270GW-K HD Camcorder
JVC JY-HM70 Professional Video Camcorder With Free High Power Fxlion Battery DF-U98 and Battery Charger PL-6000JL
|Price||₹ 19,949.00||₹ 17,345.00||₹ 17,814.00||₹ 19,990.00||₹ 51,000.00|
|Sold By||CAMSHOP||Camera Stores||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Camera lounge||264|
|Display Size||2.7 in||2.7 in||2.7 in||5.8 in||3 in|
|Included Components||Video Camera||1N Camera Recorder, 1N Rechargeable Battery pack,1N AC adaptor, 1N AC cable,1N Eye cup, 1N LED Light Filter,1N Lens cap||Rechargeable Battery Pack; USB AC adapter, Micro SD Card; HDMI Cable; USB Connection Support Cable; Operating Guide||AC Adaptor, DC Cable, Rechargeable Battery Pack (1,940 mAh), HDMI Cable, USB Cable, Editing Software HD Writer LE 3.0 (Download)||JVC JY HM-70 Camcorder; One AC Adapter, USB Cable; Including Battery BN-VF823, AV Cable,Warranty Card|
|Item Weight||213.19 grammes||216 grammes||34.02 grammes||216 grammes||3 kg|
|Maximum Focal Length||0.01||1714 millimetres||804||103 millimetres||37.6 millimetres|
From the manufacturer
90x Intelligent / 50x Optical Zoom
More Dynamic and Emotional Memories
Easily capture distant objects that are too far away to shoot with conventional zoom functions – thanks to 90x Intelligent Zoom. You can also use the 50x Optical Zoom to zoom in on your subject to add more emotion and dynamics to your homemade footage.
Level Footage at All Times
So you can film carefree, the Level Shot function automatically detects and corrects the tilting of images. The setting can be adjusted to one of three levels – OFF, Normal or Strong – for the shooting condition.
Clear, Blurless Results
HYBRID O.I.S.+ uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring caused by unwanted shake – whether you are shooting with a wide angle or at high zoom. This lets you capture crisp, clear images in virtually every shooting situation.
Get Group Shots with Ease
Fit more people and more of the background into the frame – the 28mm Wide-Angle function (35mm camera equivalent) makes it possible. This is especially handy when you want to take a group shot in a small room. It fits objects in even when you shoot from up close, and makes it possible to pick up even small sounds with the camcorder's built-in microphone.
* 35mm camera equivalent.
Brilliant Videos and Photos
The camcorder's advanced BSI Sensor captures brilliant, high-quality images in both bright and dim lighting conditions. That means you can record beautiful scenes and objects under a variety of conditions and in any situation, including indoor scenes and nightscapes, with low noise distortion.
Impressive Recordings All your Own
A range of filter effects – such as Miniature Effect, 8mm Movie, Silent Movie and Time Lapse Recording – enable you to easily shoot impressive videos that are perfectly in tune with your intentions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Get blurry videos at night. And photos are too bad even mobile pictures r better.
a 16GB SDCard.
The video camera is excellent. The video camera - Videos should be preset for MP4 or else the camera has to be connected
through HDMI cable ( which is given along with the camera) and can be seen on HD TVs only.
- Good portable HD camcorder for those wanting a basic video camera.
- Records HD at 50 frames / sec and not 60.
- Has best in class optical zoom.
- Didn't come with a case (bought case logic DCB-305)
- Advanced operating manual available on Panasonic site for download.
- Battery can be charged via the supplied charger or via a power bank
- 2 - 2.5 hrs of charge while recording in HD mode.
- Has touch sensitive flipout screen.
- Copy content directly to a USB Hard Disk.
- Record upto 1.5 hrs of HD content on to the 16gb sd card that comes with this unit (bought a 64gb card for additional storage).
Top international reviews
I have to say that it is a really amazing camera for the price.
- the image stabilization is one of the best i have seem in a camera within its cost range.
- it does 1080p at 60 fps. It is the smoothest 1080p on a budget camera i have ever seen.
-the audio is nice and crisp even at a distance.
-the battery lasts a long time. Maybe i lucked out with the battery i got but it lasts 3 hours and 33 minutes on a single charge and does not seem to discharge When not in use.
-low light is not bad for a camera this affordable. I recorded my friends wedding which was mostly dark and low light. Both she and i were happy with how it came out.
-it feels very light and the plastic they used on it does not feel very sturdy.
-the charge time is long. It took mine two hours to charge through the camera. And they do not include a charger.
(this is just my experience with it. I still suggest reading other reviews before purchase)
- Zoom: The zoom is amazing! I shoot most of my videos on a 1.6x crop frame Canon DSLR and there is no lens in the world that will get you 59x optical zoom. That is something like 1650mm equivalent which gives you a tight headshot at 200ft. There are several “Intelligent” or digital zoom options, just disable that from the first day and forget about it.
- Battery/Charging: The battery lasts forever. I’ve done long recordings and I really haven’t hit 50% battery. It is also easy to power off USB (in two different ways: the included barrel plug or micro USB) which means that a cheap battery bank will keep it at 100% power for days.
- Price: At just under $200 this is $50 cheaper that most of the competition (for example the Vixia HF R800). Even for the same price I prefer the Panasonic to the Canon, and I’m an avid Canon DSLR fan!
- Microphone: No, this doesn’t have a broadcast quality microphone. However, it is noticeably better than the mic on my Canon DSLR, especially in the wind. I do wish that it accepted an external mic input, and I’ve listed that as a con. So the quality isn’t great, but since it’s better than a DSLR I have to put it as a pro.
- Microphone Input: I really wish this accepted an external mic input as most of it’s competitors do. I get that most people buying a cheap camcorder aren’t going to use an external mic, but I would!
- No Carrying Case: Even a simple cloth bag would have been better than nothing, I bought a $10 case that’s a bit too big for it. I wish I had something better.
- Menu Interface: This isn’t a strong point for most camcorders, but this one is particularly finicky with the menus. The low quality touch screen and small icons mean it often takes two tries to hit the right button and the menus are designed someone who has never actually used a camera.
- Live-Video Output: I haven’t even tried this, it uses a mini-HDMI, which is a stupid standard, but at least they include a mini-HDMI to HDMI cord with the camera. There are a lot of other reviews that talk about this… I haven’t tried and I don’t care, but others have issues, so consider that if you care.
A note about video quality:
I’ll start by saying that this is about on par with a good smartphone for video quality and maybe underperforms a flagship phone in low light. In a daylight scene it can be hard to tell the difference between this camcorder footage and a $1,000 DSLR with a good lens! However, as soon as you go indoors the quality of the camcorder footage deteriorates to a barely usable level. It says it is F2.08 @ 108mm and while I don’t think they are lying, the quality of the footage would not lead a person to believe that number…
So why would you buy this!? Why have I given it 5 stars!?
Because a good new DSLR+lens cost 3 or 5 times as much, and this camcorder keeps pace with good lighting conditions.
Because a smartphone is lucky if it can get to 2x zoom without the quality collapsing and this camcorder does 59x and looks great.
Because it is $200 and can get great footage that would be hard to get other ways!
If you want to record indoors/low-light, or need the absolute best in video quality then spend the extra money to get something with a much larger sensor (not really available on any "camcorder"). Otherwise, you’ll love this!
My question is how would you even get a 1 year warranty as they will charge you over the units cost for any work after 90 days. It false and misleading advertising.
I will never buy another Panasonic product again! Just so you know if you buy this your rolling the dice. I would strongly recommend purchasing from another manufacturer.
A month later, and a few videos later---I LOVE this camera. I have a $1500 Canon camcorder that I love too, but, this one is so compact, the OIS system is great, the low light sensitivity is very good too. A terrific camera for twice the money.
The size of the camera is small, does not take up much space. If you are looking for professional quality images, look elsewhere. If you are looking for decent quality for a great price, this camera fits that bill.
I adjusted some camera setting to improve image quality.