Pedigree Adult Dry Dog Food, Vegetarian, 3kg Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||3 Kilograms|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- 100% vegetarian, Complete and balanced dog food, a perfect food for adult dogs
- Contains 20% crude Protein, 10% crude Fat, and 5% crude Fibre
- Provides strong muscles, bones & teeth and healthier & shinier coat
- dog food that also promotes Digestive Health and supports Natural Defences
- Provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health - a PEDIGREE assurance!
- Dogs need 2x Calcium, 2.5x Iron & 9x Vitamin B12 than humans, an ideal treat
- Developed by experts at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Ideal for Pugs, Beagle to Labrador, Golden Retriever & German shepherd
Product detailsSize:3 kg | Pattern name:Vegetarian
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 55 x 30 x 37.5 cm; 3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Mars International India PVT. LTD.
- ASIN : B00LHS8SHG
- Item part number : 10225004
- Manufacturer : Mars International India PVT. LTD., Mars International India Pvt Ltd , Survey No 2099-2103, Village Wargal, Siddepet Highway , District Medak 502279 , Telangana , Toll Free Number – 1800 407 11 21 21 Landline +91 84523 06691 / 92
- Packer : UNIWORLD LOGISTICS PRIVATE LIMITED, SURVEY NO.863, VELLAIKAALVAI,USAIN NAGARAM, MAPPEDU POST, THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT, PINCODE 631402 contact 9597777587
- Item Weight : 3 kg
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 55 x 30 x 37.5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 3000.0 gram
- Included Components : Pedigree Adult Dry Dog Food Food, Vegetarian, 3kg Pack
- Generic Name : Pet Food
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PEDIGREE complete and balanced dog food for adult dogs is a wholesome meal packed with essential nutrients vital to the healthy growth of your pet. PEDIGREE, with the goodness of cereals, chicken, meat, and the nutrients blend into a tasty and healthy treat for your furry friend. With PEDIGREE, you are sure to see the 5 Signs of Good Health in your pet upon feeding him 2 bowls (per the given feeding guidelines) a day for just 6 weeks. These signs include proven Healthier and Shinier Coat; Strong Bones and Teeth (from Ca:P ratio & levels); Digestive Health (from Dietary Fibre); Strong Muscles (from Protein); and Improved Natural Defence (from Vitamins (Vit E) and Minerals) At PEDIGREE recipes are developed based on research from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition. Every product from PEDIGREE surpasses the requirements laid down by NRC 2006 of the U.S. National Academy of Science.
From the manufacturer
Pedigree for their overall growth
COMPLETE AND BALANCED NUTRITION
Made with quality ingredient, Pedigree lets your pet indulge in a happy mealtime, while providing him with a complete and balanced nutritious meal.
5 SIGNS OF GOOD HEALTH IN 6 WEEKS*
Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for pet nutrition, Pedigree is proven to provide a shinier coat to dogs and other signs of good health.
NUTRITION FOR A HEALTHY DOG
Pedigree, made with high quality ingredients, provides the dog with Min Protein 20%, Min Fat 10% & Max Fiber 5%.
Dog vs. Human *per 1000 Kcal
Dogs often need:
· 2x more Calcium
· 2.5x more Iron
· 9x more Vitamin B12
What Not to Feed?
Why can’t I Feed him what I Eat or Cook?
Dogs are different and human food can be harmful for them. Home-cooked meals are usually deficient or unbalanced in nutrients, while prepared pet food offers guaranteed nutrition, palatability, digestibility, safety and convenience.
How much Pedigree to feed?
- Dog’s weight (Up to 10 kg): 110-170 g/day
- Dog’s weight (10-25 kg): 170-310 g/day
- Dog’s weight (25-50 kg): 340-500 g/day
- Dog’s weight (50-100 kg): 560-990 g/day
- Pedigree is a complete and balanced meal in itself
|Dog Wet Food||Professional Dog Food||Oral Care for dogs||Complimentary Dog Treat||Dog Biscuit|
|Product Type||Dog Wet Food||Professional Dog Food||Oral Care for dogs||Complimentary Dog Treat||Dog Biscuit|
|Key Benefit||Complete and balanced nutrition||Meets breed & life stage-specific needs||Reduce tartar & Support gum health||Rewarding & tasty dog chews||Crunchy and nutritious biscuits|
|Suitable for||All Breeds||Breed Specific||Small, Medium, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Variants/Flavors||5 Flavors||6 variants||6 variants||5 Flavors||2 Flavors|
|Size||Pack of 5, Pack of 15, Pack of 30||1.2kg, 3kg, 10kg, 20kg||Weekly pack, Monthly pack||Pack of 4, Pack of 12||500g, 900g|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are giving any other flavour then first start giving by mixing kibbles from both flavors. Slowly replace the old pedigree flavor with this new one. Otherwise initially your dog may not like it.
also started have itch mostly on his paws and also over whole body. I consulted doctor and after telling him symptoms, he confirmed it's due to food so immediately stopped giving him pedigree vegetarian food
and put him on antibiotics and antihistamine tablets for the last 5 days. This same food was given to ONLY 1 OF MY LABRADORS (out of 2 labs I have) for last 4 days and today, she has problem walking properly and is in pain. She is falling down and her hind legs are getting spread. So this confirmed that food is the culprit. My other lab whom I did not give this food does not have any health issues like the other 2 dogs who had pedigree veg dog food. This food is not fit for consumption
I strongly feel that pedigree dog food is substandard and affects dog health. Request you to stop selling this brand / take necessary action
as you deem fit.
Veg Pedigree for him.