Pedigree Dentastix Small Breed (5-10 kg) Oral Care Dog Treat, 440g Monthly Pack (28 Chew Sticks)
|Price:||(₹94.02 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||₹66.31 (14%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Product Dimensions||29.1 x 19.5 x 18 cm; 1.76 Kilograms|
|Storage Instructions||Reclose the pack after each use, Store in a cool and dry place|
|Ingredients||Cereal, Starch, Humectant, Cereal protein, Vegetable gum, Minerals, Sodium tri-polyphosphate, Meat and meat by-products (derived from poultry and pork), Cellulose fibre, Flavours, Preservatives, Zinc sulphate, Vegetable oil. See more|
About this item
- Dental care Dog treats for your pet dog’s strong teeth
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%
- Unique x-shape & abrasive texture helps clean between teeth, ideal as a festive treat for dogs
- treat containing active ingredients like Zinc Sulphate & Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Available for Small, Medium and Large dog breeds
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsColor:Yellow | Size:28 Sticks | Style Name:Monthly Pack, Oral Dog Treat | Pattern name:Chew Sticks
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 29.1 x 19.5 x 18 cm; 1.76 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 February 2016
- Manufacturer : Mars International
- ASIN : B01BBXRICM
- Item model number : 9334214010922
- Manufacturer : Mars International, Mars Magyarország Kisállateledel Gyártó Kft, 6648 Csongrád-Bokros, l. kerület, Hungary +3663579500
- Packer : UNIWORLD LOGISTICS PRIVATE LIMITED, SURVEY NO.863, VELLAIKAALVAI,USAIN NAGARAM, MAPPEDU POST, THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT, PINCODE 631402 contact 9597777587
- Importer : Mars International India Pvt Ltd, Survey No. 2099 - 2103, Village Wargal, Siddipet Highway, Distt. Medak - 502279, Telangana, India; Number – 1800 407 11 21 21/+91 84523 06691/92
- Item Weight : 1 kg 760 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 29.1 x 19.5 x 18 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 440.0 gram
- Included Components : Pedigree Dentastix Small Breed Dog Oral Care, 440 g Monthly Pack (28 Sticks)
- Generic Name : Pet Food
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Did you know that 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of three suffer from gum disease? But thank god there is Pedigree Dentastix as a for dogs. Dentastix is an effective daily dental care for your pet dog that is scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up in your dog’s teeth by up to 80%. Helpful in keeping your dog's teeth and gums strong and healthy, just one stick of Dentastix a day is enough to keep your dog's mouth clean. So celebrate this by taking care of your pet's health. The unique x-shape and abrasive texture of Dentastix aids cleaning between teeth and down to the gum line, when fed daily as part of an oral care routine similar to humans, ideal to give as treat . Pedigree Dentastix is completely digestible and has no residue, so it can be served as a tasty for dog with actual dental benefits.
From the manufacturer
Why Oral Care for Dogs?
Most Dogs have Poor Oral Health
80% of the dogs over the age of 3 have periodontal disease (gum disease).
Left untreated this can lead to:
- Tooth loss
- Extreme discomfort and pain
- Systemic infection of other organs (e.g. heart and kidneys)
The Owner/Dog Relationship is Getting Closer
75% believe their pet is like a family member/baby.
The role of the pet has evolved from an animal, to a pet, to a family member - and they are treated this way.
Yet, the Dog’s Oral Care is Being Neglected
90% of owners think their dog’s oral health is good or perfect.
Most owners are not aware that their dog has gum disease until the signs are advanced and therefore harder to control.
Benefits of Dentastix:
Scientifically proven to reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%
Its unique shape & texture cleans hard to reach teeth
X-shape design helps to reduce tartar build up
Support Gum Health
Specially designed to also support gum health in dog
- This pack is suitable for dogs between 5 to 10kg weight
- Not suitable for puppies under 4 months
- Keep Fresh drinking water always available.
- Feed at the same time each day to get into the habit.
|Pedigree Dentastix Daily||Pedigree Dentastix Daily||Pedigree Dentastix Daily|
|Variant||Pedigree Dentastix Daily||Pedigree Dentastix Daily||Pedigree Dentastix Daily|
|For||Small Breed Adult Dog||Medium Breed Adult Dog||Large Breed Adult Dog|
|Ideal Dog Weight||5 to 10 kg||10 to 25 kg||> 25 kg|
|Benefits||Reduces Tartar build up||Reduces Tartar build up||Reduces Tartar build up|
|Feeding Guidelines||1 chew per day||1 chew per day||1 chew per day|
|Calories per stick||51 kcal||51 kcal||51 kcal|
|Available Sizes||Weekly pack (7 Sticks), Monthly pack (28 Sticks)||Weekly pack (7 Sticks), Monthly pack (28 Sticks)||Weekly pack (7 Sticks), Monthly pack (28 Sticks)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Idith A. Bhagat on 20 November 2019
As a treat these are of course great.
The product is very soft. And my dog is an extreme chewer. So I think she was able to chew through this very quickly and consumed it fast.
I would not recommend if your dog likes to chew only hard things.
This is a great product for small breed puppy/dog...
My 7 month old dachshund loves it...she finishes her dinner on time just to chew this wonderful stick...
It makes her breath fresh and keeps her teeth white.
Top reviews from other countries
In terms of cost, Amazon is much more competitive than our local pet stores or supermarkets and, with free delivery, this bundle of 70 Dentastix will last for a couple of months.
According to a small minority of dog owners they may not have 'healthy' contents, but they work, and we all need to have a treat sometimes.
All the dogs I know love them, and become 'your best friend...and I love you so much'.
I love my dog to pieces, and am not worried about what the chews contain as they do the job of keeping his teeth clean and healthy....and my vet recommends them too....and he should know.
There are 10 individual packs each containing 7 sticks, so a weeks supply per pack, 70 in total. More than one a day isn't necessary or advised. They're packed well in a Pedigree cardboard box. Great price too.
Last time I ordered these they arrived on the 6th May 2013 when the expiry date was 16 months away, on the 15th September 2014.