Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 132.50 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 150.00 Delivery charge
Pedigree Puppy Dry Dog Food- Chicken & Milk, 1.2kg Pack
|Price:||(₹ 21.42 / 100 g) Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 3.00 (1%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Weight||2.69 Pounds|
|Sensitive Ingredient Information||Milk, Chicken Meat|
|Age range (description)||Baby|
|Ingredients:||Rice, Milk, Meat, Carrot and chicken|
About this item
- Complete & balanced dog food, a perfect Diwali gift for puppy
- Contains 24% crude Protein, 10% crude Fat, and 5% crude Fibre
- Provides strong muscles, bones & teeth and healthier & shinier coat
- Diwali dog food that also ensures optimal digestion of nutrients and supports Natural Defences
- Provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health - a PEDIGREE assurance!
- Puppies need 24x Protein, 9.5x Calcium & 53x Iron B12 than human babies, an ideal Diwali gift treat
- Developed by experts at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Ideal for Pugs, Beagle to Labrador, Golden Retriever & German shepherd
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Product detailsSize:1.2 kg | Pattern name:Chicken & Milk
FAQ [PDF 36 KB]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 61 x 28.5 x 35 cm; 1.22 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Mars International India PVT. LTD.
- ASIN : B00KMQT1QQ
- Item model number : 4898
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Mars International India PVT. LTD., Mars International India Pvt Ltd , Survey No 2099-2103, Village Wargal, Siddepet Highway , District Medak 502279 , Telangana , Toll Free Number – 1800 407 11 21 21 Landline +91 84523 06691 / 92
- Packer : Mars International India Pvt Ltd , Survey No 2099-2103, Village Wargal, Siddepet Highway , District Medak 502279 , Telangana , Toll Free Number – 1800 407 11 21 21 Landline +91 84523 06691 / 92
- Item Weight : 1 kg 220 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 61 x 28.5 x 35 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1200.0 gram
- Included Components : Pedigree Puppy Dog Food Chicken & Milk, 1.2 kg Pack
- Generic Name : Pet Food
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pedigree Adult Dry Dog Food- Meat & Rice, 1.2kg Pack
Pedigree Adult Dry Dog Food- Chicken & Vegetables, 400g Pack
Pedigree Puppy Wet Dog Food, Chicken And Liver Chunks Flavour in Gravy with Vegetables, 70 g Pouch
Pedigree Puppy Wet Dog Food, Chicken Chunks in Gravy, 5 Pouches, 70 g (Pack of 5)
Pedigree Adult Wet Dog Food, Grilled Liver Chunks Flavour in Gravy with Vegetables, 70g Pouch
|Price||₹ 257.00||₹ 247.00||₹ 85.00||₹ 35.00||₹ 175.00||₹ 35.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||1.22 kg||18 kg||8 kg||2.1 kg||350.01 grammes||2.1 kg|
|Size||1.2 kg||1.2 kg||400 grams||70 g||—||70 g|
PEDIGREE complete and balanced dog food for puppies is a wholesome meal packed with essential nutrients vital to the healthy growth of your pet. PEDIGREE, with the goodness of cereals, chicken, meat, and the nutrients blend into a tasty and healthy treat for your little one. With PEDIGREE, you are sure to see the 5 Signs of Good Health in your pet if you feed him as per the given feeding guidelines. These signs include improved natural defence (from Vitamins (Vit E) and Minerals); Strong Muscles (from Protein); Optimal Digestion of Nutrients; Strong Bones and Teeth (from Ca:P ratio & levels); Healthy Skin and Coat (from blend of Zinc and Omega Fatty Acids). At PEDIGREE recipes are developed based on research from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition. Every product from PEDIGREE surpasses the requirements laid down by NRC 2006 of the U.S. National Academy of Science.
From the manufacturer
Pedigree for their overall growth
COMPLETE AND BALANCED NUTRITION
Made with quality ingredient, Pedigree lets your pet indulge in a happy mealtime, while providing him with a complete and balanced nutritious meal.
5 SIGNS OF GOOD HEALTH IN 6 WEEKS*
Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for pet nutrition, Pedigree is proven to provide stronger immunity and other signs of good health.
NUTRITION FOR A HEALTHY PUPPY
Pedigree, made with high quality ingredients, provides the puppy with 24% Min Protein, 10% Min Fat & 5% Max Fiber.
Puppy vs. Human Baby *per 1000 Kcal
Puppies often Need:
· 4x more Protein
· 9.5x more Calcium
· 53x more Iron
What Not to Feed?
Why can’t I Feed him what I Eat or Cook?
Dogs are different and human food can be harmful for them. Home-cooked meals are usually deficient or unbalanced in nutrients, while prepared pet food offers guaranteed nutrition, palatability, digestibility, safety and convenience.
How much Pedigree to feed?
- Puppy’s weight (up to 5-10kg): 100-200 g/day
- Puppy’s weight (10-25 kg): 200-500 g/day
- Puppy’s weight (25-50 kg): 200-900 g/day
- Puppy’s weight (50-70 kg): 350-1300 g/day
- Pedigree is a complete and balanced meal in itself
|Dog Wet Food||Professional Dog Food||Oral Care for dogs||Complimentary Dog Treat||Dog Biscuit|
|Product Type||Dog Wet Food||Professional Dog Food||Oral Care for dogs||Complimentary Dog Treat||Dog Biscuit|
|Key Benefit||Complete and balanced nutrition||Meets breed & life stage-specific needs||Reduce tartar & Support gum health||Rewarding & tasty dog chews||Crunchy and nutritious biscuits|
|Suitable for||All Breeds||Breed Specific||Small, Medium, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Variants/Flavors||5 Flavors||6 variants||6 variants||5 Flavors||2 Flavors|
|Size||Pack of 5, Pack of 15, Pack of 30||1.2kg, 3kg, 10kg, 20kg||Weekly pack, Monthly pack||Pack of 4, Pack of 12||500g, 900g|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried royal canine and drools focus previously. Even the Royal canine is good, it was expensive and out of my budget so used it only till 3 months.
Drools focus dosent show much results even at its premium price than a drools normal or pedigree. My rottie had skin allergies when using drools focus. I had only buy that seeing <30% meat in it and no grain or fillers. But turned out to be no good.
So when shifted to pedigree allergies were gone slowly and my rottie looks wonderful now. Dont believe in "corn as filler" rumers, corn is actually beneficial for dogs as per recent studies.
And if you want to feed your dog a raw meat diet then do it but opting a kibble which got a high meat content is actually useless and proves unworthy.
Pedigree has been fed to millions of pets around the world safely. So go for it with out a doubt.
Verdict - Must buy if you have puppies who are not getting enough food because of whatever reasons!
I regret buying pedigree because -
1. My dogs didn’t touch it. Not even a taste
2. The few times they ate pedigree, they started smelling bad (skin) - bad odor was never an issue for me with my pets and now it is.
3. As soon as I stopped pedigree, all of them seem to have regained their appetite and are not smelling so much
Product is good.
As it is pedigree no need to tell there products quality because it is always best.
Proper diet food for puppies.
We have stopped feeding her with pedigree and now she is doing fine.
Though the manufacturing date is May 2020, this packet seems really old.
Kind request to the seller to not hamper with quality of food.