PetNest HG1 Hanging Bird House, Wood (17 cm x 17 cm x 15 cm) (Blue)
- This nesting box is made of Engineered wood
- A traditional and versatile bird box that can be placed in any garden your window grill, balcony or backyard installing it is as easy
- You can use the back slot to hang it on a suitable fixture or use a deck screw for extra support
- The bird's might take few days to few months to use the nest box as it's a natural process and depends upon the presence of birds in your locality and the bird nest box is not a magnet which will attract birds from far and wide
- Do not change the place frequently and install it within climbers or shrubbery on a wall or on tree
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 18 July 2016
- Manufacturer : G K Engineers
- ASIN : B08HLPZY52
- Item model number : PNHG1BLUE
- Manufacturer : G K Engineers, G K Engineers
- Packer : G K Engineers
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15 x 15 x 15 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 count
- Generic Name : PNHG1BLUE
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This nest box will be a welcome addition to your window grill, garden, balcony or backyard installing it is as easy. Attract a range of garden birds like sparrows, tits and other small cavity nesting birds. The nest box has sparrow specific entry hole which prevents other predators from entering inside. Installation is as easy as putting a photo frame. Will help you watch birds from close quarters. Will make your home or office a bird sanctuary by attracting a range of garden birds. Ideal to be gifted as a good nature gift. Made from 100 percent recycled and durable wood. It's handmade and hand painted. Made in India. This is a conservation product and contributes towards habitat creation, conservation, increasing population of sparrows and other small birds. Make sure that your nesting box is installed well before the breeding season begins. Don't be discouraged if birds don't begin nesting in it immediately sometimes it takes time for birds to discover the nest box. Attention is make sure you can open the side door for cleaning each season. remove or omit perches on the birdhouse. They're not necessary and can attract unwanted pest birds. in general, nest boxes can be mounted higher than when mounted on a fence post. It can prevent some predators from climbing. golf courses, cultivated fields, gardens and yards are potentially good habitats for nest boxes, but avoid areas where pesticides and herbicides are used. Those are not only harmful to birds, they decrease and sometimes eliminate the insect populations that are the primary food source for many cavity-nesting species.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 17 April 2021