Philips Hue 10W B22 Smart Bulb, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (White & Color)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Includes: 1 LED Bulb
- Wattage: 10 watts, Operating Voltage: 120 volts
- Warranty: 1 year on product from date of invoice
- Bulb Base: B22
- New and enhanced hue white and color ambience extension bulb
- Rated lifetime is 25,000 hour(s)
- Smart control, home and away ; With the Philips Hue iOS and Android apps you can control your lights remotely wherever you are. Check if you have forgotten to switch your lights off before you left your home, and switch them on if you are working late
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 10 watt (60 watt replacement) hue bulb uses LED technology.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Setting this up with Echo Plus was very easy. It didn't require any hubs. I went to Alexa app and bulb was discovered easily and started working.
* Basic functionality like 'alexa, turn on the lights', 'turn off the lights', 'set color to red/blue/green' works well.
* I was not able to use philips hue app for this as the app expects a philips hue bridge and I was not having one. This feel limiting as some themes like 'ocean'/'rainbow'/etc. were not possible.
* If the power goes off and then comes back then the bulb turns automatically up (even if it was set to off before power went off). This is really bad for most of indian cities.