Top positive review
PROS & CONS, ALMOND vs PEANUT Butter.
Reviewed in India on 21 September 2018
1) It's pure nut butter. No added salt or sugar. Tastes just like almonds. Smooth texture, a little runny at room temperature but clumps up a bit when stored in the Fridge.
2. Healthy, loaded with magnesium, calcium (both great for bone health), vitamin e, fiber and good source of protein.
3. Makes you feel full with just 2 tablespoon full (on bread). Contains healthy fats which keeps you satiated and therefore less cravings for junk food(tested and tried, as I crave a lot of junk food).
4. Great addition to health drinks, oatmeal, overnight oatmeal breakfasts, sandwiches, & smoothies.
5. Great for intermittent fasting, keto, paleo and weight-loss diets.
6. Reduces risk of heart diseases, lowers cholesterol, maintains good blood sugar levels, lowers risk of developing gallstones in women and so much more!
7. Great for diabetics.
1. The price is a little steaper compared to normal sugar loaded peanut butter but believe me, if you are eating sugar with anything, it's hardly healthy.
2. I would have liked it better if it came in a glass jar rather than a plastic jar. It's safer.
3. The taste. It's not bad. Just bland. As expected and I'm not complaining as you can add fruits to it to make up for the bland flavor.
Conclusion: it's a must buy if you have opted for a healthier lifestyle. Keeps you energized for longer. Its my go-to ingredient in my pantry.
ALMOND vs. PEANUT BUTTER: Go for almond butter as it contains twice the amount of magnesium, fiber, 692% more calcium, 86% more iron and 169% more Vitamin E than peanut butter. Both have similar calorific value though.
If you like this review, please give it a helpful vote 😊. This review is unbiased and unsponsored. I only give honest reviews based on personal experience of products I have tested and bought with my own money.