|Specialty||No Added Salt, Organic, Gluten Free, No Added Sugar, Natural, Low Fat|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Das Foodtech Pvt.Ltd|
|Item part number||pintola_rc|
|Package Dimensions||23 x 11.1 x 10.9 cm; 125 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Pintola Organic Wholegrain Brown Rice Cakes (All Natural, Unsalted) (Pack of 1)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 145.00 (₹ 116.00 / 100 g)|
Ends in 01h 34m 48s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 45.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 100% ORGANIC & VEGAN: Pintola Rice Cake is made with Organic Wholegrain Brown Rice. There is No Added Sugar, No Added Salt or Any kind of Stabilisers. It is Ideal for anyone to comsume
- FRESH & CRISPY: We daily produce rice cakes to deliver fresh products to you. Each Pintola Rice Cake has the Crisp that you will never forget
- GLUTEN FREE, YEAST FREE & SOY FREE: Stay healthy and Eat guilt free
- 16 RICE CAKES: Each pack contains 16 Wholegrain Brown Rice Cake
- DIET FRIENDLY: Pintola Brown Rice Cakes are Ultra low on Fat, which makes it Diet Friendly
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar items from local shops near you
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Pintola Organic Brown Rice Cake is made with 100% USDA & NPOP Certified Whole grain brown rice, Nothing else is added. It is Ideal to supplement your fitness regime, be it bodybuilding, yoga, running or weight loss.
- Loaded with Dietary fibre
- Ultra Low Fat
- Diet Friendly
- No Cholesterol, No Trans fat
- Gluten Free | Soy Free | Yeast Free
- Each rice cake is perfectly baked to deliver remarkable crispiness
- No Sugar, No Salt and No Stabilisers
- At Pintola, we produce and pack each rice cake in our own hygienic and state of art Manufacturing unit (FSSAI, ISO 22000 Certified).
- Pintola Products are best in terms of Freshness because we take production everyday and do not stock.
- Under strict Quality Checks, every Rice Cake is Precisely Baked to deliver best yet consistent quality.
- Pintola Organic Brown Rice Cakes are USDA, JAIVIK BHARAT and NPOP Certified by SGS India Pvt. Ltd.
- Certification number is NPOP/NAB/009
More items to explore
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Above that they give 35 rs for 5 star rating via a card inside the cake packet. Simply tasteless and non satisfying.
Total waste of money not recommended at all.
Please don't waste your money instead go for oatmeal that's 100 times better.
If you can remember kurmura balls which we get in the market for 10rs . It's simply that but without sugar.
The best part is packaging. No other qualities.
I have found the best way to consume it now with short and sweet self-made recipe.
Rice Cake with peanut butter, sprinkle of yogabar muesli, greek yogurt, and some fruits :)
I recommend it and deduct 1 star for more time then expected from amazon.
I do feel it is expensive like all other organic products. I am sure it does not cost so much to make rice puffs, but companies just charge us high to provide the convenience.
I had this with Pintola peanut butter, added a dash of honey or sometimes dressed it with some dates. Liked it. Worked well for me during this time of Work from home, when sometimes you have crazy schedules and need to have something in between. Its healthy for sure, makes you feel sustained with your hunger and people who like natural products will mostly like it. Will be nice if we can have more options along with rice, like may be millets and stuff. For now buying another pack.