- Paperback: 154 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 1 edition (2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8177586467
- ISBN-13: 978-8177586466
- Package Dimensions: 17.1 x 9.7 x 3.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 162 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,988 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pitman Shorthand Instructor and Key Paperback – 2003
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Isaac Pitman was an Englishman who was known for developing the most widely used system-of-shorthand known as the Pitman shorthand. He had first suggested this in Stenographic Soundhand. He was an experienced teacher and taught at a private school. He was the Vegetarian Society's vice-president as well and was knighted in 1894.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
162 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best buy 🤘🤘( thanks to Amazon as I got 2 bookmarks with this )
Go for it if u are willing to learn short hand!!