Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
You Save: ₹ 180.96(48%)
An interview is a turning point in the life of a candidate who has spent years in academic
education. Failing in an interview can not only deprive a candidate of the job opportunity
but also can reduce the confidence. Similarly clearing an interview can open a new
world of opportunity and help develop self-confidence.
As in any aspect in life, one who is well prepared has an advantage over those who
have not. In order to prepare a candidate – a first time job applicant or someone who is
planning to change a job – Get Your Dream Job – presents a scientific step-by- step
approach to prepare for an interview.
- How to Prepare for an Interview
- Dressing for Success in Interview
- 2 Secrets that Determine 93% of Interview Success
- Secrets of a Successful Telephonic Interview
- Most Common and Tricky Interview Questions and Their Answers
- Job Interview Blunders and How to Avoid Them
- What to do 24 Hours Before the Interview
- How to Follow-up After the Interview
- Interview Success Stories to Learn From
Scroll to the top and click the “buy now” button.
includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet