Playing It My Way: My Autobiography Paperback – Abridged, 16 December 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 380 g
- Paperback : 496 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1473605172
- ISBN-13 : 978-1473605176
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 3.18 x 19.69 cm
- Publisher : Hodder & Stoughton; Reprint edition (16 December 2015)
- Reading level : 18 and up
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,614 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
get it.. There's no point writing review on this as its useless....Everything goes down in front of GOD
.. The book is a diamond.. The black One looks far more classy and elegant than the white one.. Get a black One.
This book is strongly recommended for those who think all his success is fluke, for them to read the hardwork and dedication he put during his childhood and his love for his family. The book also gives insight into the values of an Indian middle class family and how those values kept a person like Sachin grounded all his life. Rest a cricket buff will definitely remember all the heroics of the master series by series & match by match. Also the book summarizes overall Sachin's love for the game and his country.
If you are a complete novice and do not know much about the Man, go ahead and order it. For the Sachin fans you will anyway have it in your collection, like I have it.
The book is overall good...but it feels like going through all the matches that tendulkar has played in his lifetime..
Its not waste of money...coz even a big sachin fan can miss out few things about sachin...while the book has lot of it...but the book doesn't actually inspires one..it gives the insight of sachin's life...
Still being a sachin fan i would always say....i loved the book...
I wonder how many difficulties SR Tendulkar must have faced in his career but he has mentioned most of them in his book.
This book is an inspiration to the youngsters like Yashasvi Jaiswal, Prithvi Shaw and many many others
The way Tendulkar has descibed his feelings is very emotional. I have read autobiographies of many spoststars but I felt that this autobiography IS THE BEST!!
Top reviews from other countries
Feel sorry for the people who bought it at full price.
I wouldn't recommend to anybody.