- ASIN: B00SYJHD7W
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 January 2015
- Customer Reviews: 233 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#18,271 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #2136 in Men's Running Shoes
- Material: Canvas
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product Warranty against manufacturing defects: 60 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Plus is the reinvention of Power’s iconic shock absorption system. This new edition features a dual-density midsole with a top layer for cushioning and a bottom layer for stability that, together, guarantee a smooth and stable ride. Built for runners at every level, this shoe will make you want to keep going whether it’s on the road or on the treadmill.
Review this product
233 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 very light and comfortable.
2 fits great.
3 doent slip even when you walk in rains
4 easy to clean
5 looks good even after rough use(mountain climbing, cycling, running included)
1 makes funny suction noise when u walk on tiles.
2 the lace gets untied often.
3 water does get inside the shoe if you walk in rains
First of all the Sole of Shoes are not so much comfortable.it pinch little to the foot when walks even in flat surface...
Second Shoes Caller cushioning from inner down side hurts the uppers side of foot.. which is totally annoying.. thats why only 2 start for them..
b. The sole are thin and even pebbles can pinch if you walk over wearing these shoes.
c. Retains dust and have to be cleaned daily.
d. Lace keep opening up.
e. The grip is loose.
I ordered size 9 first as that is my actually size but this brand size 9 was a little small compared to other brands. Hence I had to cancel and order size 10 again.
Overall, very nice shoes for this price. Go for it.