Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 20.00 Delivery charge
The Power of your Subconscious Mind Paperback – 1 December 2015
|Paperback, 1 December 2015||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Must buy for everyone. Amazing book. I have just started reading it and completed first 2 chapters but. But i am highly immpressed with the example given in it and going to finish in next 3 days. --By A customer on 16 December 2015
It's a very good n very useful book n it should be read by each n every one ...to knw the things that are not aware and know about the mind power .. Super duper book --ByAmazon Customeron 19 March 2017
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 300 g
- ISBN-13 : 978-8192910963
- Paperback : 312 pages
- ISBN-10 : 8192910962
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 13 x 1.5 cm
- Publisher : Amazing Reads (1 December 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #14 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Murphy's idea is very simple. He says if you want something, just embed the idea into your non-resistive (Subconscious) mind.
To be honest,in the beginning of the book i did not find the whole idea very logical. It seemed like somebody is trying to sell some BS. But then a realization came upon me...
He says"By embedding the idea into our sub-conscious we can get anything". But, how???
Now i feel i know how, as we force the idea into our mind we involuntarily start working towards it with our greatest capability using our full potential and thus we have achieved what seemed initially impossible to us.
All in all, this book was really helpful to me(although i am nearly living the best years of my life). If it can help a person who is really satisfied with his life, i have no idea how many wonders it will do to those people life who want something really bad and need anything to help them with their goal.
Now write it down in 3000 ways, explaining it. Again , Again, Again,
Again, then Again..
Oh GOddd....put out some god, bible, Wife, wealth Money....
I mean Again....did you hear it?? Again
Yes. You just wrote this book. Congrats, go to a publisher and sell it through amazon.
[Before End] : If this does not makes you rich, let me give you a suggestion from this book. Every night before sleep, just whisper : W-e-a-l-t-h....w..e..a..l..t..h.....You will sure become rich.
I'm a book lover and this is the only book I regrer buying.
Dr. Murphy combines time-honored spiritual wisdom with cutting-edge scientific research to explain the influence of the subconscious mind on everything you do. And he presents simple, practical, and proven-effective exercises that can turn your mind into a powerful tool for improving your everyday life. Filled with inspiring real-life success stories, this invaluable user's guide to your mind will unlock the secrets to success in whatever endeavor you choose.
Inside you'll discover how to use the subconscious mind to:
* Increase health and even cure the body of many common ailments
* Get the promotion you want, the raise you need, the recognition you deserve
* Build the confidence to do the things you never dared -- but always wanted -- to do in life
* Develop friendships and enhance existing relationships with co-workers, family, and friends
* Strengthen your marriage or primary love relationship
* Overcome phobias, compulsions, and bad habits
* Learn the secret of "eternal youth" and much, much more!
With this book as your guide, there are no LIMITS to the prosperity, happiness, and peace of mind you can achieve simply by using The Power of Your Subconscious Mind.
⏩The Power of Your Subconscious Mind is simply written and tries to be free of culture or religion.
⏩ It is slightly repetitive, but this in itself mirrors the book's idea of subconscious programming.
⏩For full effect, the author's advice that it be read at least twice - Isn't that time consuming ?
⏩It is also sometimes a bit whimsical and illogical - a bit like the subconscious itself, but Murphy's whole point, in fact, is that if you refuse to try to understand the non-rational mind, your rational desires and plans will be forever sabotaged.
⏩The first half of the book is the best, as it explains how the subconscious works.
⏩The second half deals with its role and power to transform in areas like marriage, human relations, scientific discovery, sleep, fear, forgiveness and 'eternal youth'.
⏩For some the book will be a bit 'way out', but for first time readers it can be an awakening call⏰
Top reviews from other countries
Also these changes don't happen overnight so stick with them and trust the process.
I have always been interested in the topic of the of the subconscious mind, to my it is where ideas are born from, where people conscious personality and actions stem from. I like the idea of being able to program it to work more for my in my daily life was intriguing. As the author say our Subconscious is at work 24 hours a day for every day of our lives. Breathing and heartbeat and all our bodily functions we do not give a second though about even when we are sleeping are controlled by our subconscious.
Being quite a spiritual man Joseph Murphy also builds in many biblical quotes with his case studies, and examples of people he had met. though I do not wholly agree internalizing God as part of the subconscious, I do see where the idea id divine knowledge comes from. Example we are bone we breath are bones and organs are formed, we do not know or have any knowledge of this at the time so how does our body and internal functions know how to function and what to do since birth? I do like the idea of the subconscious being a conduit to the divine how many times do we have something in the back of our mind and it comes to pass exactly as we envisioned it. Other thing like instinct and intuition also come from the subconscious.
This is an great informative, easy to read and most of all helpful book. The difference for me between a good and great self help or psychological book is how many of the idea in the book could be used in everyday life, I did not find anything in this book that could not be used in anyone's everyday life. Also it has stood thee test of time already.
We all have our own God, whatever form it takes, and I didn't really like the references to Jesus and Bible quotes. These beliefs can be followed without the intervention of religion.