- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Fourth - International edition (1 June 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0194202461
- ISBN-13: 978-0194202466
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 114 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Practical English Usage (Practical English Usage, 4th edition) Paperback – 1 Jun 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Michael Swan: ELTons 2014 British Council lifetime achievement award winner Michael Swan is a writer specializing in English Language teaching and reference materials. His many publications include Practical English Usage (OUP), the Cambridge English Course series (with Catherine Walter), and, also with Catherine Walter, the new Oxford English Grammar Course. Michael’s interests include pedagogic grammar, mother-tongue influence in second language acquisition and the relationship between applied linguistic theory and classroom language-teaching practice. He has had extensive experience with adult learners and has worked with teachers in many countries.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
114 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
& Ofcourse there's no need to worry about the paper quality.
It's a pleasure to read such books and train students who become fluent and make their language foundation strong.
I have bought this book during the sale and it cost me Rs. 334
The build quality is flawless.