- Media: License
Practice Guru Short Tricks and Notes on Quantitative Techniques - Number System (Voucher)
|Price:||189.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||10.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This item is a registration code which is to be used on the link provided for accessing the course
- No-returnable and non cancellable
- eLearning Voucher - will be delivered by courier
- Printed access code
- Windows/ Mac/ Linux / Android
- This item is non-returnable
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It is an ideal package for chapter revision. It contains short tricks, formulae, tips and techniques to solve any question related to the particular topic. The language is easy to understand and the theory is explained along with the examples. Also, after the text tutorial, a set of 20 questions (along with the answer key) is given for practice. Students can use this for exams like CAT, MAT, Bank PO, SBI PO, IAS-CSAT, AFCAT, SSC, CLAT and in all the other exams wherever quantitative aptitude is asked. The product is in printable form PDF. You can study it on computer or take prints for your reference. After buying it from the website, you will receive an email (within 4-6 working hours) containing the PDF as an attachment. There are no returns in our e-books category.