- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: Yoga Publications Trust; 1st edition (1 December 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788186336793
- ISBN-13: 978-8186336793
- ASIN: 8186336796
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21.6 cm
- Customer Reviews: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,220 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Prana and Pranayama Paperback – 1 Dec 2009
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati was initiated to Dashnami sannyasa in 1971. In 1990, he was initiated as a Paramahamsa sannyasin and in 1995, as the spiritual preceptor in succession to Swami Satyananda Saraswati. He founded Bihar Yoga Bharati, the first university of yoga, and the Yoga Publications Trust. He also started a children s yoga movement called Bal Yoga Mitra Mandal in 1995.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
31 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Covers every topic in exhaustive detail.
2. Talks about breathe, chakras and its secrets.
3. Must have for Yoga fanatics like me.
Hope my review was helpful.
This book is a must for all yoga fanatics and for whom who wants to do real yoga and Pranayama. A complete description of the ancient science of prana and Pranayama makes it a Bible. It also mentions references from classic ancient texts such as "hatha yoga pradipika", "gheranda samhita", "shiva samhita", "Maharishi Patanjali's Yoga sutras" and many more.
If you are serious about spirituality and want to progress in it through yoga and Pranayama this book is truly worthy.
Happy reading! OM Shanti!