- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
ApTechDeals 31 in 1 Magnetic Repairing Basic Screw Driver Tool Kit, Multicolor, 31 Piece. Not suitable for Professionals
|Price:||FREE Delivery. No Minimum order value for first order in this category Details|
|You Save:||₹ 216.00 (62%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Material: stainless steel; color: multi-color
- Professional screwdrivers allow you to open cover of mobile phones easily and without damage to the phone cover. Able to open mobile phone, pda housings, psp, nds, mp3 player, etc
- Package contents: 31 pieces of screw driver set
- Strong magnetic force for greater pull and tight hold while light enough for easy removal
- precision 31 in 1 mini magnetic screwdriver tool set. High quality precision telecommunication tools
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Series Number||CT-6036|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Spartan BS-02 8-Pieces Screwdriver Kit (Multicolour)
Jackly 32 In 1 Interchangeable Precise Screwdriver Tool Set with Magnetic Holder
Spartan S-6 Screwdriver Kit (Assorted, 6-Pieces)
HSR 25 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set Multi Pocket Repair Tool Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||HSR Retail|
|Item Weight||—||—||150 grams||260 grams||—|
- Keyless chuck
- Swivel thumb rest
- Compact case stores all parts
- Comes with a plastic holder to place the screwdriver bits in it
- Magnetic bits are easy and tight to adsorb into the handle
- Handle with rubber wrap for comfortable grip
- Comes with a plastic storage box
- Compact storage design, convenient to place and carry
- Multi-functional Pocket Screwdriver Set
- Able to open Mobile phones, Computers, PDA housings, PSPs, NDS, MP3 players, etc
- This tool set kit has everything you need to change out any face plate
- Handle length: 10.2 cm
- Blade length: 2.8 cm
- Size of storage box: approx. 5.5 cm in diameter, 12 cm in height
- Including 1 handle, 30 blades as follow:
9 Heads Torex T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20 (cell phone, PC, hard drive, printer, Xbox, Xbox 360, shaver)
4 Heads Philips PH000, PH00, PH0, PH1 (Most common cross heads)
7 Heads Straight 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 (Most common Straight heads)
8 Heads Hex 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0 (model, bicycle, Engine, Guns)
2 Heads Philip Z0, PZ1
Every Piece Includes:
- 1 x Plastic Handle (Red/Black)
- 30 x Screwdriver Bits
- Plastic case package
Insert Bits Detail:
+: PH000, PH00, PH0, PH1
-: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm
〇: H1.3mm, H1.5mm, H2.0mm, H3.0mm, H4.0mm
﹡: T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20
★: 1.5, 2.0
Review this product
1,034 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, this screwdriver deserves to be blamed.
I was in the middle of changing the WiFi card of my XPS 13, when this screwdriver literally screwed me over. Picture attached for reference.
I'm giving it one star for making me a fool.
Now, since we anyway throw away the outer cover, I wasn't that disappointed cause the main product was in really good condition.
Upon closer inspection, I found a lot of flaws which basically makes it useless. Here are some of them.
1) The ScrewBits are loosely enclosed inside the product. Tumble the container once and all 31 bits will scatter all over.
2) The magnet is really really weak and the screwbits are very loosely held. Shaking it a bit causes the screwbits to fall off.
3) Many of the screws are broken/eroded. (See Pictures)
4) Tried unscrewing a moderately tight screw. The screwbit and the body flexed like they were made of jelly and Mission: Unscrew failed miserably. Basically, it is capable of unscrewing objects that you can easily unscrew with your bare fingernails. Any harder and the screws will break.
Now, many people are complaining about the small size. This size is perfect for working on handheld devices and laptops at max. It is not supposed to used for other stuff.
Even though this is really bad, it did a okay job in one area.
• The container is pretty small and easy to carry around due to the cylindrical shape.
I ignored that because , you just need the screw driver and bits.
Well I was mistaken, all the bits are of worthless quality and start breaking right away even on the first use.
They say they're made of chrome alum steel , but they must be made out of garbage because they stink.
Donate your money to charities rather than buying this product.
This one's bad, really bad! First of all the screwdriver-cum-magnetic holder is too weak (magnetically). I would have been okay with that, except all the screwdriver bits are a loose fit for the screwdriver, meaning, as shown in the video, they are fidgety. They are supposed to be tight! Using this messed up the screws on the 4G mobile hotspot that I was trying to open up to unlock.
Then again the metal screwdriver bits are a joke and seemed too cheap to last after a few uses for anything slightly serious. Lastly, the grip feels like pastic. The one I had had a rubber grip which felt so much better.
So yeah, while this may be the cheapest screwdriver tool kit you may find on Amazon.in, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. I don't recommend it for any use.
PS: Luckily (I guess) mine was a damaged delivery as you can see in the pictures, so I gladly returned and got a refund. You may not be so lucky.