The Princess Who Flew with Dragons (Dragon Heart 3) Paperback – 8 August 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A glorious whirlwind: city streets, royal courts, dragons, princesses and the dark webs and darker designs of the fairies under the earth. The colours leave you spinning, the air is chocolate scented, there is a storytelling heroine with a quest . You couldn't ask for more! (Hilary McKay on THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON HEART)
Funny, moving and deliciously full of chocolate, I loved it! (Holly Webb on THE DRAGON WITH A CHOCOLATE HEART)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 240 pages
- Item Weight : 202 g
- ISBN-10 : 1526604337
- ISBN-13 : 978-1526604330
- Dimensions : 19.7 x 1.6 x 13 cm
- Publisher : Bloomsbury Children's Books (8 August 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #345,508 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is a warm-hearted treat of a book, the literary equivalent of curling up with a hot drink and a purring cat. You can read it as a standalone but I recommended getting the whole series.
Yep. One those books.
I loved Aventurine. I loved Silke. I loved their stories. But Sophia? Sophia is MY GIRL. I adored her and every page I got to spend with her in this book.
There are certain elements in a story that - should they appear - will toggle my fangirl switch and trigger a fierce loyalty and affection for that book. Any one of these components will set off this fangirl reaction ingrained in me since my teens. And The Princess who Flew with Dragons didn't have just one or two. It had seven:
- Loveably grouchy heroine
- Girl who learns to open her heart
- Deep boy/girl friendship that isn't romantic
- Awesome girl/girl friendships (WHYYYY are these so rare in MG fantasy?)
- Broken-to-mending sister relationship
- Non-human main characters
When I get to the third book in a trilogy - forgive me, but my track record has been far from encouraging - I always anticipate it being the weakest. Not bad, necessarily! Just not as good as the previous books. The Princess who Flew with Dragons completely annihilated this expectation by being a massively enjoyable read that somehow - SOMEHOW! - surpassed even my great love for The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart and secured a place as one of my all-time favorite fantasy reads!
Stephanie Burgis, you've outdone yourself!