- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (26 November 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1982147210
- ISBN-13: 978-1982147211
- Product Dimensions: 24.8 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,569 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Principles for Success Hardcover – 26 Nov 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Praise for Ray Dalio and Principles:
“Ray Dalio has provided me with invaluable guidance and insights.”
“[Ray’s Principles are] filled with such wisdom.”
“Ray’s my mentor. . . Principles changed my life.”
“I learned so much from Ray’s Principles and even more from talking to him.”
“Principles is the book I wish I’d had as a young entrepreneur.”
“Principles is a must-read.”
“Everyone with goals and dreams can learn from Ray’s approach.”
“Principles had a profound positive impact on my leadership style.”
“I found Principles to be truly extraordinary.”
“[Ray’s Principles] has already changed how I think about making decisions in my life and in my business.”
About the Author
Ray Dalio is the founder and co-chairman of Bridgewater Associates, which, over the last forty years, has become the largest and best performing hedge fund in the world. Dalio has appeared on the Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world as well as the Bloomberg Markets list of the 50 most influential people. He lives with his family in Connecticut.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They may call this a kids book but it is great for adults that may need a quicker answer until they are ready to read to full adult book.
Like many others, I pre-ordered this and was excited to look at it today.... but it really missed the mark.
This book does cover the 5-step process but didn’t incorporate Ray’s Principles in a way I felt was meaningful. Very disappointing. I’d probably give it 4 stars for just being a book from a grandfather sharing experiences with his grandkids, but this book promised the Principles and it fell flat.
The principles he outlines are simple and easily digestible, but if you are a reader of his adult books and love them, this will probably miss the mark.