Brustro Professional Pigment Based Fineliner - Set of 6 (Black)
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 15.00 (3%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.2 x 12.7 x 5.1 Centimeters|
About this item
- Technical Drawing Pen with archival ink black in colour.
- Japanese ink which is water proof, fade proof and UV resistant ,Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates
- The fiber pen tips are made in Japan.
- The pigment liners have a ventilated top cover , Ideal for Writing, Drawing and Sketching
- This set contains 6 fineliners which include: 0.05/0.1/0.2/0.3/0.5/0.8 mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsSize:Set of 6
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 12.7 x 5.08 cm; 70 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 June 2018
- Manufacturer : BRUSTRO
- ASIN : B07DTG84SB
- Item model number : BRFLS06
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : BRUSTRO, B-303, AXIS MALL, 3RD FLOOR, NEWTOWN. KOLKATA - 700291
- Packer : CREATIVE HANDS ART MATERIALS PVT LTD, B-303, AXIS MALL, 3RD FLOOR, NEWTOWN. KOLKATA - 700291
- Item Weight : 70 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15.2 x 12.7 x 5.1 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 Unit
- Included Components : 6 Pens
- Generic Name : Technical Drawing Supplies
Best Sellers Rank:
#566 in Office Products (See Top 100 in Office Products)
- #214 in Pens, Pencils & Writing Supplies
- Customer Reviews:
Fineliners marry the visual impact and performance of ink with the convenience and predictability of a needle-point pen. Unlike metal-tipped technical pens or traditional brushes and dip pens, fineliners take no special care to use. This makes them accessible for beginners and everyday writers while allowing experienced artists to work distraction-free.
Brustro Professional Pigment Based Fine Liners are reliable, versatile pens. The combination of Japanese fiber tips clamped in long metal tip and softer writing action makes them easy to use not only with rulers and templates for technical and architectural drawing but also ideal for writing and sketching. The ink is waterproof and fade resistant ensuring that your drawings won’t bleed or pool when exposed to water and won’t fade with time or in sunlight. They make an excellent disposable alternative to the more expensive refillable technical pens, so you’d be hard-pressed to tell the difference. It is Ideal for all your fine inking needs. The fine liners begin with a size 0.05mm and work all the way up to 0.8mm. These quick-drying, pigment-based ink pens are great for anime, illustration, details, fine art, design, comics, modeling, and journaling and paper-crafting.
TIP MATERIAL AND SIZE
The tip is made of Japanese fiber clamped in a long metal tip which makes the fineliners firm with a very small amount of give. This balance between flexibility and hardness lets them form consistent lines while being used at natural writing angles.
Our fineliners come in 8 sizes. There is a specific size ideal for each application.
· The finest pen size 0.05mm is best for extremely detailed work. However, the tip should only be used on smooth surfaces like paper or glass as it otherwise might get clogged.
· The largest tips, 0.6mm and 0.8mm are suitable for applications where bolder strokes are preferred. The larger tips withstand more pressure and feel sturdier and are not prone to clogging, so they can be used on a variety of surfaces.
· The mid-sized tips are more versatile and can be used inter-changeably to create a variety of looks, zentangle and mandala patterns or just any other application.
-These fineliners are available in a:
Set of 6 (0.05mm, 0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm and 0.8mm)
Set of 8 (0.05mm, 0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm and 0.8mm)
Box of 10 of each individual tip size
Set of 4 (0.5mm of Red, Green, Blue and Black)
FINEST QUALITY AND TOP CHOICE
Brustro Professional Pigment Based Fineliners are the ideal tools when you want to avoid smudhing or smearing or for writing applications from intricate mandalas and zentngles to cute doodles or simply for putting notes. These fineliners allow you to experience smooth, skip-free writing with a crisp ink colour that leave consistent lines and lettering every time. The Brustro Professional Pigment Based Fineliners are an enduring favourite among artists. Its fibre tip clamped in long metal tip allow for accurate reliable lines. It also gives the pen a natural feel and the softness allows for slight line variation that imbues drawings with subtle character. The ink flow is easy and rich. Its archival quality pigment is the perfect choice for multimedia artwork and writing that needs to last.
Brustro Professional Pigment Based Fineliners use pigment based ink which sits on the surface of paper rather than penetrating it so it can be used even on the thinnest pages without being beeld-through. They are water-proof; hence, you can expect them to withstand use on just about any other media without smearing which is why they are a favourite companion of watercolours and alcohol markers. The ink is non-toxic and is odourless. Archival ink is permanent, durable and chemically stable. This means that it withstands UV rays, chemical degradation, and damage from oils, moisture and solvents. These fineliners can be used not only in art but also on all applications where permanence is prized. The lightfast feature of the ink enables it to withstand adverse conditions without losing its colour.
Fineliners were originally created to be a disposable alternative to technical pens. For this reason, they’ve historically been used by architects and engineers to create consistent line widths. Nowadays they are primarily used for art. They work beautifully with most media as they don’t smudge or bleed, lending them perfectly to illustration. Another common application of fineliners are mandala and zentangle patterns, comics and manga because of the pens’ rich, crisp archival ink and the variety of line sizes. Journaling and writing are another great use of fineliners as they don’t bleed through most pages.
Artwork by kalakriti.karishma, Karishma Srivastava
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good precision from the smaller nib pens, except for the smallest which is 0.05.. that one didn't dispense ink as it should have on thicker papers.
Otherwise pretty good.
These are a slightly cheaper alternative to Faber Castell and Staedler fineliners.
I had received a pack 6 pens. But the pen with the 0.005 nib had no ink in it. I was disappointed and now I cannot exchange the packet too. I had trusted Amazon and therefore did not bother to even check when I had received the package. My bad:(
Good product at great price.