|Package Dimensions||27 x 14 x 10 cm; 756 Grams|
|Item part number||CXBOS1396GBIN|
|Memory Card Slot||Photo|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||756 g|
Protable Negative Film Scanner 35mm 135mm Slide Film Converter Photo Digital Image Viewer with 2.4" LCD Build-in Editing Software
|You Save:||₹ 8,170.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
- 📝[Convert 35mm/ 135mm positive, negative and slide films( and monochrome) into digital JPEG format in seconds.
- 📝[With several buttons on the top, supporting preview, playback, adjust functions.
- 📝[512MB of built-in memory can save up to about 500 images or you can directly place SD card (max.32GB, not included) into the slot expansion.
- 📝[Vibrant full-color 2.4" LCD screen for your scanned slides and films, convenient to watch, no computer or software needed.
- 📝[Supporting multiple languages, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
- Warranty not applicable for this product
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Functions: Film Scanner / USB MSDC
Interface: MSDC: USB 2.0 (high speed)
CPU: Intel Pentium 42.8GHz Above
Image Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS
Picture Format: JPEG
Display: 2.4" TFT LCD Screen
Lens: Fixed Focus F/6.0, F=6.34mm
Focus Range: 5.6cm
Exposure Control: Auto
White balance: Auto
Film Type: 35 / 135mm film, Monochrome, Slide
Light Source: Backlight Compensation
Memory: Support 512MB or Above
Hard Disk Capacity: At Least 200MB
Video Card: 64MB or High Top Video Card
Transmission Connection: Standard USB2.0 or Above
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
Power Supply: DC 5V
Operation System: Windows XP, VISTA, Win 7/8, MAC 10.7.3 Above
Item Size: 8.6 * 8.6 * 10.2 cm / 3.4 * 3.4 * in
Package Size: 27 * 14 * 10cm / 10.6 * 5.5 * 3.9in
Package Weight: Approx., 573g / 20.2oz
1 * Scanner
1 * USB Cable (80cm)
1 * AV Cable (100cm)
2 * Positive Slide Holders
1 * User Manual
1 * Brush
SD card is not included.
FQA: The reason why you can not connect scanner to your computer via USB?
1. USB mode of the machine may not be set yet.
2. Maybe there's something wrong with your computer USB interface, try other one.
3. Customers' SD card may be locked, you can unlock it and try to scan again.
Compare with similar items
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|