- Item model number: 30617001
- ASIN: B07B9RBGYS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: 114 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,477 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Sf Future Kart Cat Multisport Training Shoes
|Suggested price:||₹ 5,999.00|
|You Save:||₹ 3,300.00 (55%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Toe Style: Round Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
If one of your favourite smells is “new car”, PUMA’s beautiful Ferrari motorsport shoes were designed for you. Sporting sleek speedway looks and superior street style, if any shoes could qualify for the 105% rule, these would. Bellissimo Ferrari Motorsport shoe/sneaker Synthetic upper with lace closure Rubber outsole Stitching details and striking brand accents PUMA Cat Logo on toe cap, left PUMA Form strip on left side and heel PUMA Wordmark and Cat Logo on tongue Thermoplastic polyurethane Ferrari Racing shield on left side toward heel Unisex
Performance on all levels - This is PUMA.
As one of the world’s leading sports brands, PUMA believes in standing on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. With a mission of Forever Faster, PUMA shares excitement in Teamsports, innovates Golf, brings style into Running and Training and performance into Motorsports. PUMA has associations with some of the most elite athletes, such as sprint legend Usain Bolt, star striker Antoine Griezmann, Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli, fashion icons like Cara Delevingne, Selena Gomez, and many more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
114 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem is that it's soul is very thin if It would a little bit thick then the comfort would be of different level
Not gonna lie, I never buy sf product at the printed price.
Especially a red shoe that does not carry well with most of the attires.
I got these on sale & it's perfect at the reduced price.. The red is nice and loud AF. may be a lil too flashy and bland from the front for few peoples taste..
Other than that it's perfect ,
And it has a 'look at me I am a special edition shoe' vibe😊..
Oh yes.. If you have wide feet.. These could be a lil uncomfortable initially..