- ASIN: B07NWXLCLF
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 February 2019
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#29,631 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #2937 in Men's Sneakers
Puma Men's Auxius IDP Sneakers
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Sole: Canvas
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Peacoat-Puma White
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
As one of the world’s leading sports brands, PUMA believes in standing on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. With a mission of Forever Faster, PUMA shares excitement in Teamsports, innovates Golf, brings style into Running and Training and performance into Motorsports. PUMA has associations with some of the most elite athletes, such as sprint legend Usain Bolt, star striker Antoine Griezmann, Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli, fashion icons like Cara Delevingne, Selena Gomez, and many more.