- Item model number: 371162032
- ASIN: B07NJJ2H78
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 February 2019
- Average Customer Review: 199 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#4,596 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #460 in Men's Sneakers
Puma Men's Movemax IDP Sneakers
|Suggested price:||₹ 3,999.00|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- This product runs a size small. If you usually buy UK 9, buy UK 10 for this
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
PUMA presents the latest shoes from its collection. Light & comfortable made with highly durable material.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Review this product
199 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And I writing my last product experience as well hope you guys fix this type of issue
I happy with amazon service but I really not happy with last service I received from the courier guy. I order boat wireless headphones. Curier person call me I told that person please wait for me 10 min or come back later. That guy told me he will come after half and hours, I waited for whole day that guy didn't come. In evening I get msg I cancel that order but I never done that. I call to customer care they told me order new one we cannot reschedule your order. Its really horrible experience. Hope you guys fix your Curier guys issue.