- Item model number: 4060979816022
- ASIN: B07NJHK8TY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 February 2019
- Customer Reviews: 75 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,160 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #388 in Men's Running Shoes
Puma Men's Neutron IDP Running Shoes
|List Price:||₹ 3,999.00|
- Closure: Lace Up
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
PUMA presents the latest shoes from its collection. Light & comfortable made with highly durable material.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plus the tag says made in Bangladesh👿
I loved the delivery time as well. Thanks, Amazon for being such a dependable seller.
Skin has got torn on heel because there is not enough padding at heel
Please do not waste money on this
Stick with asics or Adidas. Lesson learnt.
Puma has really dropped their quality